Uploading More Than 10 Sounds per 30 Days?

Some of you may know that Roblox has updated the sound system. It is now free to upload sounds, however, it says I can only upload 10 sounds per 30 days. I want to know if I could increase the number of sound uploads I get per 30 days. This is so that if there isn’t, I would not waste them.

Picture :camera_flash::

You have to verify your ID to get more uploads, or take this survey and hope they’ll grant more to you if ID verification isn’t an option https://roblox.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5A88gUvgZNkUb9I

Wait, now they want me to send them a government issued ID, it seems kinda sus. Is there any other way?

1 Like

It’s either that or hoping you’ll get more uploads via taking their survey. I wouldn’t worry about the ID verification if you have an ID to verify, as the company behind it is reputable and has their services used by many other companies. your face data is also deleted after 90 days

1 Like

Idk why but With 50k visit on my game, No id verification, I got 2000 upload per month

1 Like

I can’t get my game that popular without any robux, and i don’t have an id, so i’m basically screwed over, just a great update turned bad, I hate this audio thing where, people who have an id or a popular game get lots of sounds, and people like me get 10, lemmie say that again TEN, not per day, per month. PER MONTH, WHY? 1. THE SERVEY FOR MORE THAN 10 SOUNDS A MONTH IS ALSO NOT UP, SO IM DOUBLE SCREWED. 2. I DON’T HAVE AN ID OR ANY VERY POPULAR GAMES

It may be slow, but I think its a huge improvement from paying 100 robux just to upload a click sound effect

Edit: Sorry guys I didn’t mean to necro, I didn’t realize how old this post was

it is, but its very annoying *