Uploading the Arkansas state flag results in a 7 Day Terrorism Ban

Currently Uploading an Arkansas State flag will result in a ban of 7 days for violent extremism. My assumption is it is getting falsely flagged as the Confederate flag. I have noticed this happening to multiple people with the most recent batch of bans coming at 4 am on September 3rd.

While I was expecting Moderation to immediately overturn this ban, they have upheld it after two appeals, citing that it is Terrorism/Violent extremism.

Expected behavior

I expect my state flag to not get me banned. Was also expecting moderation to overturn the ban but they will not.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/docs/production/publishing/creator-marketplace

A private message is associated with this bug report

4 Likes

This happened to me a few years ago, I assume its because the flag can be considered as related to the c*nfederacy.

Hey keep trying bro, I received a one day ban for uploading an image of a model made by Roblox. I appealed and I received the same response email that you received. So I complained that the model was a model made by Roblox. The human moderators stepped in and removed the ban from my records.

2 Likes

Sorry my response is for @GoatRBX. :smirk:

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We’ll follow up when we have an update for you!