Urban's Building and Modelling Portfolio

About Me

Hi! I'm Urban, a 21-year-old British builder/modeller that has been building showcases on Roblox on and off since 2011. I'm a proud member of EBR, RAR and Gearworks. I've been teaching myself how to model since November 2017. I am currently studying Computer Animation and Visual Effects at university.

My Portfolio

UGC Commissions (2019)

Rainway - Roblox

Wyvern Inn Remastered (2019)

This is my WIP passion project.
Wyvern%20Inn%20Remaster

Splitting Point Studios (2019)

8s7pRz_WJNhiHp2X

aD8kdFuv-ac-ZGAK

EsdjBTC67DGt1h51

Wolves Life Beta (2019)

An example of the kind of stuff I’ve been doing for Shyfoox’s Wolves Life Beta
WolvesLife

Melonslice (2019)

Soon to be uploaded

Miscellenious Modelling (2018-2019)

R2VV5GmovI-iMl2g

bVnhaoGmX68b3Tmo

Tree

Destructable, Unanchored Maps For FamedChris (2018)

Wizard Hut (2014)

Wizard Hut was my EBR entry back in 2014. It is made entirely from parts - no unions or meshes.

Pricing

Pricing is negotiable depending on what you need done. I never wish to leave my customers feeling as though they have overpaid. If you wish to discuss pricing never hesitate to drop me a message to discuss your budget. Contact information is listed at the bottom of this post.

Commissions: CLOSED

Contact

Discord: Urbanize#2804

Twitter: @UrbanRBX

Profile: Urbanize - Roblox

27 Likes

Are you able to create simple vehicles?

1 Like

Really great work! I love the chest designs you’ve made.

1 Like

I can highly recommend Urban!

He’s done countless assets for us throughout the year and they’re awesome. In less than a day, he learned our asset production workflow from the idea to the final integration in the scene.

In my opinion, one of the most reliable game asset creators on the platform :+1:

3 Likes

Urbanize is a amazing builder and person, I highly recommend working with him!

2 Likes

I’ve worked with Urbanize before and asked him to do some building things that most other people wouldn’t do. When I found him, he was more than willing to work on the project and worked hard to achieve the level of quality that I wanted. When I needed some things fixed as well, he was willing to put in the extra effort to make sure they got done. This guy is very hard working and I highly recommend hiring him for any job you need.

2 Likes

Your work is very good, especially your assets.
Kudos to you. :smile:

1 Like

I love how you can work on both, realistic and low-poly. Respect it!

1 Like