[URGENT] All Roblox services NOT loading [ROBLOX IS UP]

:rofl: u think out of all the things ive mentioned i haven’t once cleared my cookies? you have got to be kidding me bro.

1 Like

Oh and btw, I am not the only one with this issue, its just 99% of people with this issue cannot access devforum.

:warning: This problem affects a large majority of people.

8/7/2023 - Still no REAL fix. Factory resetting is not an option here.

1 Like

just reinstalled windows using the media creation tool linked here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20

i did this so i don’t have to reinstall apps and drivers, and the result was, nothing, it did not fix the problem. So it has to be an app that is causing the issue but even after a clean boot it doesn’t fix anything, so my only guess is something in the registry or something similar is causing it.

from above

only guess is something in the registry

i deleted roblox’s registry entries it still didn’t fix. ive exhausted all possible solutions, the only thing i have left is factory resetting (reinstalling tons of applications and downloading tons of drivers again)

1 Like

Its obviously a networking issue, contact your internet provider.

1 Like

Your ISP is probably the culprit.

1 Like

forgot to mention in this post that i tried using a mobile hotspot and it didn’t work.

roblox works fine on all devices also connected to my wifi, just not my pc.

1 Like

ISP is not the issue. I had the exact problem he’s curently experiencing a few weeks back and was cornered into factory resetting my pc after the issue persisted for 3 weeks and roblox support became generally unhelpful and unresponsive. After factory resetting my pc everything worked without issue and has been working without issue ever since.

2 Likes

Interesting. Assuming this only happens on Windows, do you have any group policy configuration that might be preventing Roblox from running prior to the reset?

1 Like

LMAO

THEY GAVE UP.

guess that means theres no hope, just gonna quit roblox tbh, there’s nothing to stay here for.

1 Like

You also appeared to have given up as well, as I offered you help yet you failed to reach out to me.

1 Like

yet another non-devforum post related to this issue. sadly seems like 99% of people with this issue have no access to the devforum or are unaware of its existence and have no idea how to get it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RobloxHelp/comments/15708lm/roblox_site_and_client_errors_possible_hwid_ban/

i wonder how many more bugs and broken stuff is left under the radar because there is no proper bug reporting on this platform.

1 Like

You won’t know. They get closed even if they aren’t fixed.

Only hope you got if you don’t want to reset Windows is to closely monitor the packets sent and received.

Also, try bumping your message to bug support. They might respond after you bump it. Just say that the issue is still occuring as of 8/19/2023.

2 Likes

thanks for the idea, ill open up wireshark rn and see if i see anything that would tell me whats going on.

i’ll try isolating the roblox app with split tunneling on mullvad vpn or something that should work i hope.

1 Like

so i did this but i’m not rlly sure what im looking for rn, the most significant thing i found was a tcp connection reset, even if that was the issue i cant seem to find what is causing it through wireshark.

1 Like

Sadly, Roblox probably has already though of this, and they don’t want you to know why you’re being blocked.

You should try looking at the outgoing packets for some kind of parameters that might be causing the issue.

have u tried running a “virtual machine”? (with the same account), or have you also tried using a different browser?

EDIT; nvm, i just saw that u have tried the following above, however we do NOT know what “protected user” means as seen in your post. it could literally mean anything, such as an under 13 account.

one thing my friend recommended me;

right click google chrome shortcut, press properties

find the “Goal” box
add --disable-web-security right after chrome.exe

this is HIGHLY not recommended since it lowers Browser Security, this is also not a Permanent fix.

use at your own risk

1 Like

already tried this as seen here

this post is really hard for anyone to solve as almost every solution has been tried.

listen i know that you dont want to factory reset your PC but thats the only solution

my man your PC must be infected with some real viruses cuz im from Europe Poland and I can play roblox without any issues

this is not a server issue either cuz i can join games like jailbreak without any issues i can see friend status i can see everything

please triple check your PC there must be something tampering with roblox website locally on your PC

fun fact: i use “hacked” tiny 11 aka windows 11 version of windows and all works for me idk thats really super weird

edit: i just read this post a little bit and i realise you got 3tb worth of files so factory reset isnt really option there maybe play on windows VM instead?

1 Like

most likely not because this started happening out of nowhere and i haven’t installed anything around that time. but yeah it probably is an app blocking roblox, and it has to be pretty hard to find because i clean booted my windows and it still didnt work.

i never really have many apps running in the background, the only ones i have 100% of the time are Logitech G hub, killer network service (turned it off to check wasnt the culprit either) and nvidia background processes.

1 Like

In that case, you should definitely try running a live disk of some operating system and booting off of that and try Roblox.

If it works, we know for sure your OS is the culprit. If not, it might be something else.

1 Like