[URGENT] All Roblox services NOT loading [ROBLOX IS UP]

I don’t know what I expected out of roblox support :rofl:

I’ll keep trying to put it in there heads that I have tried every solution, but I doubt they will ever realize this isn’t a simple fix from a roblox article :rofl:

1 Like

Ok another thing I did was a went into windows firewall settings and specifically opened the port range UDP 49152 - 65535

This didn’t do anything at all. So no roblox articles are 100% not the solution, I wish but it isn’t, still no fix for 30+ days.

2 Likes

The error I’m getting in the roblox website console is

Whats important here:
(Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). Status code: 404.

^ Links to a mdn web doc about the error.
Its most likely just a 404 error though. I’m not sure I just want this fixed ASAP I can’t even touch roblox.

2 Likes

I just bricked my pc trying to fix this stupid issue. Roblox support is so incompetent and r’tarded that i broke my whole pc trying to fix it.

update:
fixed my pc, what i did was a booted into windows without any system services, which made me unable to login, i fixed it thru lots of troubleshooting and then i tried typing in an older password, because its offline, and it somehow worked.

but roblox still isn’t fixed, lol

update #2

performed ANOTHER clean boot, uninstalled malwarebytes aswell.
didn’t fix a thing. still waiting on another useless email from roblox. this will never be fixed :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m telling you, the only working solution is factory resetting your pc with your personal files. I don’t know how you’ve lasted this long without doing that.

1 Like

Yes, I understand. But I have so much stuff on my pc It would take ages to download it all again.

Did you clear cookies of the Roblox website in your web browser?

I will try to assist you. I will send you a private message.

2 Likes

:rofl: u think out of all the things ive mentioned i haven’t once cleared my cookies? you have got to be kidding me bro.

1 Like

Oh and btw, I am not the only one with this issue, its just 99% of people with this issue cannot access devforum.

:warning: This problem affects a large majority of people.

8/7/2023 - Still no REAL fix. Factory resetting is not an option here.

1 Like

just reinstalled windows using the media creation tool linked here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20

i did this so i don’t have to reinstall apps and drivers, and the result was, nothing, it did not fix the problem. So it has to be an app that is causing the issue but even after a clean boot it doesn’t fix anything, so my only guess is something in the registry or something similar is causing it.

from above

only guess is something in the registry

i deleted roblox’s registry entries it still didn’t fix. ive exhausted all possible solutions, the only thing i have left is factory resetting (reinstalling tons of applications and downloading tons of drivers again)

1 Like

Its obviously a networking issue, contact your internet provider.

1 Like

Your ISP is probably the culprit.

1 Like

forgot to mention in this post that i tried using a mobile hotspot and it didn’t work.

roblox works fine on all devices also connected to my wifi, just not my pc.

1 Like

ISP is not the issue. I had the exact problem he’s curently experiencing a few weeks back and was cornered into factory resetting my pc after the issue persisted for 3 weeks and roblox support became generally unhelpful and unresponsive. After factory resetting my pc everything worked without issue and has been working without issue ever since.

2 Likes

Interesting. Assuming this only happens on Windows, do you have any group policy configuration that might be preventing Roblox from running prior to the reset?

1 Like

LMAO

THEY GAVE UP.

guess that means theres no hope, just gonna quit roblox tbh, there’s nothing to stay here for.

1 Like

You also appeared to have given up as well, as I offered you help yet you failed to reach out to me.

1 Like

yet another non-devforum post related to this issue. sadly seems like 99% of people with this issue have no access to the devforum or are unaware of its existence and have no idea how to get it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RobloxHelp/comments/15708lm/roblox_site_and_client_errors_possible_hwid_ban/

i wonder how many more bugs and broken stuff is left under the radar because there is no proper bug reporting on this platform.

1 Like

You won’t know. They get closed even if they aren’t fixed.

Only hope you got if you don’t want to reset Windows is to closely monitor the packets sent and received.

Also, try bumping your message to bug support. They might respond after you bump it. Just say that the issue is still occuring as of 8/19/2023.

2 Likes