[URGENT] Backdoor/Exploit Issue

Ever since our airline opened back in 2019, we have not had a successful flight. This is due to the game either being backdoored or exploited. This is not common, and it has been happening for a while now. We believe the most recent issue was an exploit. Somehow, someone obtained access to HD Admin. We do not know the person. It’s someone random who is not in the Roblox group. This happens a lot. Someone random always joins the game and exploits or backdoors it. There have been many encounters with other exploiters or backdoors before this. I can say that our game has been exploited or backdoored over 10 times, and I am unable to find a solution to this. If you can help, please get back to me as soon as possible.

1 Like

LEFT CTRL + LEFT SHIFT + F
Will open a search bar for all scripts.

Common methods for backdoors if they are trying to hide is using
getfenv so search for that first.

Then search require and look at each and verify it’s legit.

1 Like

Do what Globals said, but you should set your game to Private so they can’t do anything with HD Admin. THEN look for backdoors.

1 Like

I have done what you have asked for, searched for getfenv and then require. I do not see anything fishy.
https://gyazo.com/8583e5ddebbd215f8c9ff52c106b17ca
https://gyazo.com/8e50fbc3fe37e86bd6a705cb73d74f70

Could you give us some details on what exactly happens when you get “backdoored”?

Actually you need to pay closer attention man.
You skimmed over the most generic backdoor I’ve seen in my experience.

BUm70Pu

They’re really old ones that don’t work but that still that’s a sign.

I can’t really help due to the amount of free-models you use since that’s an entirely different scenario in itself that requires code to be read through.

The best advice is the one I already gave which is always checking getfenv and require.
Did anything come back when you searched getfenv because you didn’t shot a gif of that.

2 Likes

I apologise. I am not a developer and I do not know much about how this kind of stuff works. I pass this information onto my developers.

What is this.

A backdoor the most obvious form of it other than an obfuscated one.

That type is really old and the IDs it’s linked too are already deleted.

1 Like

Yes, something did come back when I ran the getfenv command.

Could you please show me what you got back.

Sure. https://gyazo.com/4bd3df5be5119bca2cbd7396747aa834

HOLY SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH!!!

That’s alot of backdoors…

Your game is absolutely riddled.

HOLY COW! How did you get so many backdoors in your game? Whenever I see require or getfenv() with tons of numbers like “123/123/123/123/123/123” I know its probably a backdoor…

2 Likes

The one you’re referencing I commonly find in Plugins.

Usually that type pops up in real scripts and you have to manually remove them.

What should the next step that I take be?

Start removing the backdoors.
The really big ones you should be able to just delete out right without much problems.

The ones that are like getfenv()["123/123/123/123/123/123”] you’ll have to edit the script manually and remove it.

Luckily only 47 scripts to go through.

I have to sleep now due to the time. I will get back to you tomorrow if the issue is resolved or if I need more assistance.

Make sure you remove the plugin that inserted all the scripts with the backdoors too.

I’m not sure if it was a plugin or if it was a free model backdoor. What plugins does he have installed?

1 Like