URGENT! Experience is breaking on the Roblox loading screen!

It appears that the problem is with the experience, not the with profile being hacked or such

You should copy everything into a new place and see if it works there, but first check if you can play in the studio (error codes or anything)

2 Likes

if you test in studio do you get any errors?

I got logged out of studio for some reason. Also, my Roblox home screen is messed up-

This sounds like a connection error as in your internet connection. Restart it,

1 Like

Log back in studio, and go to roblox status to make sure this isnt a live bug.

Could you make the game public for a few minutes, so we can see if it happens for all of us?

It says All Systems Operational, and I can play my own games

1 Like

good to know, it may be his internet

I already released it, so sure:

https://web.roblox.com/games/7584678884/Donuts-Ahoy

(It’s really terrible-)

uh, so it’s definitely your game…the loading turned into a stretched out loading screen and crashed roblox… (mobile phone) So that means theres something up with your game.

So Roblox CoreGui is breaking for me, my studio output is flooded with Script timeout: exhausted allowed execution time from CoreGui scripts…

uninstall and reinstall studio? i have no idea what your dealing with.

Yeah, I know that, I had mobile testers report that issue, which is why I came onto this. I have no idea why it’s happening.

CoreGui errors may be the cause. The Roblox loading screen is part of CoreGui, correct? And if those scripts are erroring, that’s the cause.

Can someone put me in touch with a Roblox engineer? :joy:

It freezes for me too. What happens when I join? Are there a lot of loops or such that run? I think it could be an overload that crashes the servers

There aren’t many loops at all.

How many scripts running at the start of a server…?

if this is still happening then I’d recommend reporting this bug to @Bug-Support

this seems to be another bug I’ve never heard of but try sending bugs to the team I’ve mentioned so engineers can help fixing it.

btw you can use xbox recorder by Pressing Windows key + Alt + R

Two total for the loading screen, but none are a heavy load for the server.

Try this: How to handle "Script timeout: exhausted allowed execution time" - #6 by Anaminus

Its not a engine bug nor studio bug.Its his game.

Also happens when account gets moderated.