URGENT! Experience is breaking on the Roblox loading screen!

I’m about to release my experience in less than an hour, however, when I join, it gets stuck on the Roblox “Joining server” screen!

I’ve tested both PC and mobile, and they both have the same issue. When I leave and rejoin, it then says “Account launched from different devices.” I really don’t know what’s happening, but I need it fixed asap!

If you have any suggestions, let me know, as I’ll try anything!

2 Likes

Think that’s just a connection issue.

Happens to me sometimes and it isn’t really the games fault and more like connection. Just wait a lil and it should go away

It isn’t, I’ve gotten some of my testers from around the world, and they have the same issue.

Also, when I join another game, it works.

Can you send me the link so I can see for myself? Or it might be Roblox that might be a lil broken who knows

1 Like

Can you make some footage or some pictures

Ive been stuck on the loading screen a few times, I just kept on trying again and again, and I finally got into the game
In some cases, on mobile, you can’t enter the game due to so much lag inside the game, it sends you back to the home screen
Idk if that helps :+1:

The game is currently private, and I can’t really set it public-

Would you like me to send pictures?

1 Like

Sure, one moment! I’ll send you them asap.

I don’t think picture would do anything but I’ll try joining multiple games to see if it’s a roblox issue

1 Like

So my video recorder isn’t working atm, but whenever I join, I get greeted with this:

or the Roblox logo at the bottom right corner is frozen. (And what I mean by frozen is literally stuck.)

Hmm, is any other device stil on?
Try restarting them, this could be useless but, :man_shrugging:

The logo could be stuck because of lag or the message

1 Like

that appears mostly when your hacked… or sometimes when the game is a bit weird… try making a new place and import the items in that game in it.

2 Likes

it also appears when you get warned or banned while in a game

Hmm well as much as I know its the hacked but thanks for that!

As far as I know, I haven’t been warned or banned. (When I refresh, I don’t get a ban notice or anything.)

This is mostly a server handling issue, I’ve tried on one of the game like “Zombie Stories” but turns out it was sometimes coroutine or a few API were being modified

of course it says “Same account launched” but even if i change my password, it’s still giving me this error also y’all just keep in mind sometimes it’s not always with the hacked account, it could be mismatched issue.

1 Like

Go to Settings > Security > Sign out all other users.

Try again

If that works, and you haven’t logged into any other device, your account may have been hacked.

Change your password
Set up 2Factor authentication
Make sure your email is set up for account recovery.

He isnt hacked most likely. Its just a connection error.

I already did, it still doesn’t work. I’ve been guessing it was a server issue, but I’m still not 100% sold on that idea.

This happens constantly am i correct?

1 Like

Yep, even when I restart my computer.