URGENT HELP NEEDED! How can i improve this obby GFX

How can i improve this GFX, i’m still in blender btw. ?

7 Likes

btw i’m currently in blender and not photoshop.

1 Like

The player falling could be a bit more dynamic, it looks very stiff. Good luck! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, is this better?

5 Likes

There needs to be more things in the background. It just looks like there are plain blocks with two players for me. More colors probably.

4 Likes

Add the rest of the obby in the backgound, Change the camera angle abit maybe? And uhhhhh idk make the falling guy hold on to the ledge of the part instead. (people in obbbys tend to just miss the jump rather then making it and fall back. or maybe they do idunno) This is just my random thoughts, no need to take them too seriously.

4 Likes

The GFX is all right, just needs something else to showcase it better. Not bad overall!

My ideas:

Detail:

• showcase more of the obby in the background
  • add more players(if you do the step above)
  • maybe more decoration…?(a bit vague, i know. but something other than 4 parts?)
  • you could add some effects, such as some wind behind the person infront who’s running, or wind infront of the person to show they’re falling into the void.

For the falling charcater:

• maybe change it to where they are holding onto the blue part
  • or have both of their arms out as they are literally falling under the part
2 Likes

What i would do is show more of the obby so that the player can know based of the thumnail what they could be expecting. I would add more detail or dramtic into the guy faling but thats all i have to say