URGENT | I am being targeted by mass false reports, and you may be too

Hello everyone,

Someone is targeting me/my community and falsely reporting all of my group and personal experiences. I have even been receiving warnings on alternate accounts that I have never played/made anything on.

• It is my understanding that they are able to do this by abusing the Roblox DSA form and also by abusing an exploit that lets them modify their local experience to include content that breaks TOS; this method is currently being used to falsely terminate accounts and appears to work on literally anyone.

If you have purchased an item in the last two weeks from a user or even made a donation in pls donate, you can be instantly terminated. If you have uploaded UGC of any kind, someone can have it falsely taken down. If you have any public game, someone can falsely report it and terminate your account.

For instance, my group holder’s Roblox place PlayUndeadStrike's Place - Roblox was mass reported and the account received a warning. However, this is the default Roblox place and I have never modified it in any way.

Additionally, other developers in my group, Undead Strike Community - Roblox are receiving mass reports. Treemixs has received multiple warnings for his places despite having them all privated, and I was even falsely terminated ~2 weeks ago(more info on that here Account Falsely Terminated). I was able to appeal, but another developer in my group, Sunx_x, is still falsely terminated.

What can we do? We have all privated our games and I have done nothing wrong, however I am still receiving warnings.
Proof:

Also, other people seem to be having similar issues:

1 Like

yea its just an expliot they probbably create a text on client screenshot it and use it as proof then it gets game banned account deleted