[ URGENT ] Robux disappeared out of nowhere

TamperMonkey is a well known Chrome plugin that is not malicious.

oh i tought it was a hacking extension like for key stuff

Why would VPN services steal Roblox accounts?

They might just be catching cookies for every website such as Amazon and selling it.

if they make a vpn just to steal your roblox account thats possible

The VPN services work well and do not seem suspicous.

what about the restore old roblox server list it seems sus…

https://robwu.nl/crxviewer/?crx=https%3A%2F%2Fclients2.google.com%2Fservice%2Fupdate2%2Fcrx%3Fresponse%3Dredirect%26os%3Dmac%26arch%3Dx86-32%26os_arch%3Dx86-32%26nacl_arch%3Dx86-32%26prod%3Dchromiumcrx%26prodchannel%3Dunknown%26prodversion%3D52.0.2743.116%26acceptformat%3Dcrx2%2Ccrx3%26x%3Did%253Daipkkddccajhejhkiefholbpknhmoaep%2526uc

This is the source code of that plugin. I couldn’t find any references to ROBLOSECURITY so it seems safe. Just seems odd how it works.

Doesn’t seem very suspicous. I guess it may be some random hacker who knows me and was deseprate enough to take out 8 robux of my account. It’s good i dont have like 1k+ robux. He would take them all and leave 0 in the account.
The activity seems like it was done at 1:55 AM.

It is very very unlikely they actually “hacked”. They probably just got ahold of your account cookies and did a purchase, if they were a hacker they would most likely hacked tons of people with millions of Robux.

I meant he is just a hacker out of nowhere.
Edit: someone commented earlier on the Restore old roblox server list extension with this:

Run an antivirus scan on your computer, clear your cookies, and change your roblox & email account passwords. Also enable 2FA with a mobile authenticator app if you haven’t already. Do make sure you don’t have any weird chrome extensions as well.

I do not download Antivirus apps.
I did not accept cookies from malicious sites.
I have 2FA enabled.

I’ve read over the extension source code, there’s no reference to external servers nor does it access your cookie/auth token. The extension - based on the link from bitsplicer - is unlikely the cause.

Yes, It does not seem suspicious.

I do not download Antivirus apps

This may very well be the problem.

Pop your roblox account email into https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and check if there are any results. If that doesn’t return anything, it really wouldn’t hurt to do a virus scan on your computer.

That’s good news. You probably got cookie logged, then. Still, of course, change your passwords and everything like that.

However, one thing still worries me. You said your hacker logged in from a VPN in Moscow, Russia. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t live in Moscow. If that Russian (or Russian VPN using) hacker had your cookie and attempted to login to your account from Russia, the cookie wouldn’t work. This is because Roblox cookies are region-locked as an anti-botting measure.

So maybe he got in some other way, like with your password.

i have 2FA on… how would he get in my account?