[USA] Developers Wanted for the District of Columbia

:us_outlying_islands: About the Development:

Message from the Constitutional Protector

Hey there! I’m one of the Constitutional Protectors for the United States of America. We are a newer community with well over 257 members looking for some developers to help us start and finish our game by the end of this year. We are hoping to have a more so realistic envisionment with our game, and by working with us and our community… we hope to give you benefits after you stop developing to keep you with us forever!

:money_with_wings: Funding/Payment:

Builders

Builders will be paid approximately 25K of allocated funding, and will be given 10% of game funding after the game has finished. This percentage or allocated funding may progress upwards if the team size has compacted.

Scripters

Scripters will be paid approximately 12K of allocated funding, and will be given 15% of game funding after the game has finished. This percentage or allocated funding may progress upwards if the team size has compacted.

Graphic Designers

Graphic Designers will be paid approximately 5K of allocated funding, and will be given 5% of game funding after the game has finished. This percentage or allocated funding may progress upwards if the team size has compacted.

:steam_locomotive: Jobs Availability:

Team Overview

Game Director / Development Overseer: @CalvinMontagu

Building Head: N/A
Scripting Head: N/A

Builder: N/A
Builder: N/A
Scripter: N/A
Scripter: N/A
Graphic Designer: N/A

:thinking: Map Outline:

Click for the Outline

Some pieces of the map may be deleted before the game has started development. For example, the bridge taking people to Virginia, and the highway. Other areas may also be deleted by the Development Overseer.

:star_struck: Contact:

cal#0016

6 Likes

2D ARTIST
Interested to help with the project
My portfolio : XanzFX |Skilled UI Designer | Skilled Vector Artist

My website with more details about me and work : Xanz Showcase

Discord : pinkXanz#5892

2 Likes

Ui Designer. Portfolio: [OPEN] Interface Designer for hire!
Discord: EggcellentHumor#3520

1 Like

Builders getting more than scripters?
I mean, do whatever you want but, programming a whole game for a scripter, I think no one will do 12K to program a whole game

1 Like

If you would’ve checked the map template… you would know that the builders will be doing more than the scripters. Scripters will be doing limited stuff, whereas, builders will be working on making a fully sized up, large interior-based District of Columbia.

Thanks for your feedback… but please check the whole post. That’s not rude; that’s just facts.

2 Likes

Maybe the map is very big so its like that to compansate the builders

2 Likes

Yeah I know, the map is big but scripting a city game isn’t something that easy, good luck anyway

1 Like

I’m interested in the builder position. My discord tag is Laemmle#8800.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Em, a ROBLOX graphics designer, and I am 100% interested in this position. I am 15 years old, turning 16 in January, and have over 4 years of experience. Here are some big achievements I have done:

• Obby King Remastered
    -Little Dreamies Daycare
    -Rainbow Reef Ice Cream
    -Subway
    -and a few more!

I hope you are interested, and if you are, here is my portfolio.

Discord: emm#1546

Username: QueenOfStyIe

1 Like

Hello, there I’m looking to apply for the scripter job. [Open] Scripter for hire
My discord tag is yeeterboii14 #5954.

Edit: Sorry I didn’t mean to reply directly to you @Emmiracles.

1 Like

Are you just looking for basic buildings for decoration or are you wanting players to go inside of them? Also, is each builder getting 25k or is that split up in between each builder?

2 Likes

Each builder would be receiving 25K, but this may change depending upon the generalized side of the team.

Will contact soon - mason!#3783

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.