[USD] Animations Needed

About Us

Hewwo! I’m working along side with @JohnDrinkin on top-down shooter dungeon crawler hybrid with the working title “Project Blu”, a post-technological apocalypse brought about by unregulated capitalism from a machine overlord that wants nothing more than to profit off your struggle for survival.

The Team
@GuestCapone Project lead, modeler and coder.
@JohnDrinkin Assistant art director, Assistant modeler & concept artist.

About The Job

We are currently looking to commission an animator to create some basic animations for R15 rigs to use in our game so we can continue coding character related interactions and push out a working polished demo.

Click here to see the list of animations

Human:
8 Direction Walk Animations (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW)
2 Idle animations
Pistol idle
Pistol fire
Pistol reload
Rifle idle
Rifle fire
Rifle reload
Shotgun Pump
Shotgun reload
Melee swing left
Melee swing right
Melee stab
Melee overhead
Punch left
Punch right
Roundhouse kick
3 Death animations (1 falling backwards, 1 falling to knees, 1 falling forward.)
Crouch/Duck
Roll left
Roll right
Pickup object
Holding Object (Idle animation)

Zombie:
8 Direction Walk Animations (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW)
4 direction crawl animations (Forward/backwards and strafing)
2 Idle animations
Left swipe attack
Right swipe attack
Overhead smash attack
Grab player and bite neck attack

Note: If you are using an external animation program for these animations, we would also like to have a copy of the original file from the external program for archival purposes.

Payment

We have a maximum budget of $200 USD, although we might be willing to negotiate exchangeable services.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord @BluDragoon#6197 your first message should include your Roblox username and a link to your animation portfolio, failure to do so will result in contact being ignored.

Thank you for reading! Looking forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

im interested i add u on discord

Hey! Would you pay the robux amount?

No, there’s 30% tax on robux. Don’t have it in the budget for that.

2 Likes

I’m interested, I’ve sent a request on discord.

LuxAureus#7150

Still looking for an animator!

Dmed you in discord and send me a message please

Thank you everyone for applying, I believe I have found an animator I will be working with.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.