Use Python to interact with the Roblox API with ro.py!

Can you get the online or offline status of the player?

1 Like

I would assume so using the Presence API in it

2 Likes

Iā€™m still working on Presence - Iā€™ll update you when Iā€™m 100% done, as it should be in less than a week.

1 Like

Hey! Great module youā€™ve made, and Iā€™m in need of some help. Iā€™m not that good with Python, so how would I join a game using this? I read the documentation, but couldnā€™t understand. Thanks in advance!

What exactly is your use case? Why do you need to join a game using ro.py?

Thatā€™s still pretty maliciousā€¦

Is it, though? All itā€™s supposed to do is join a game and sit there lol

Yes. Premium pay. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s against TOS

1 Like

But donā€™t premium payouts only work for premium users? The client/bot Iā€™m wanting to use doesnā€™t have Premium

Whatā€™s your use case? Why do you want to programmatically payout users?

Someoneā€™s commission, they want a bot that can payout via Discord.

There is a module called robloxpy, it is written in their description that there is a feature to pay out via Code. But the classes are not there in the package, when I print there directories.

Can you please tell that how can i accept / decline Invite Requests from a group with your library?

Are you gonna add a proxy feature too?, since roblox doesnā€™t like ipā€™s firing apiā€™s that much

1 Like

Weā€™re currently in the process of rewriting ro.py, but we do plan to make our ill-faded ā€œURL utilityā€ extend to the entire library, which will allow you to simply replace the roblox.com URL with any proxy of your choice and even change the way the URL is laid out.

1 Like

Donā€™t quote me, but:
If I recall correctly, group.join_requests contains a Pages object which you can use an async for to iterate through. You can then look at each JoinRequest object and call .accept or .deny on that request.

Is there a way I can get the text from a userā€™s ā€œAboutā€ Section?

I just realized that the status isnā€™t the same as the about section, thatā€™s why :sweat_smile:

Just use user.description after grabbing the user with client.get_user.

1 Like

Thanks, now I can finally make my verification system.

@local_ip Is it possible to the publish API to be implemented into this?

1 Like