Useful Icons for Development

Hello everyone!
Here some icon that can be useful on Roblox UI Development:

This is my first project, if you want leave a comment and answer to the survey. Thanks! :grin:

Please keep in mind that Roblox can moderate this following icon. Icon in bold can be moderated by Roblox.
These icons aren’t open source. Credits to macosicons.com. I did not made these icons.

How to use?

Simply upload these icons on Roblox. These icon are open-source.
Please visit macosicons.com for download

– Surveys –

How are cool these icons?

0 voters

You will use them?
  • I don’t know.
  • Probably.
  • Maybe.
  • Sure!
  • No.

0 voters

3 Likes

You can click too and right-click to download.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will make other icons in the future…

3 Likes

Worth noting that most of these companies have restrictions on logo usage (Roblox doesn’t even allow their logo to be used in game) so thread with caution when uploading any of these. Also these are most definently not open source, the companies who originally made their logos still retain control over their usage.

5 Likes

Please can you explain how these icons are open-source???

I think you have misunderstood what open source means. Open source generally means you can use something for free, as well as editing it however you like.

I’ve seen no evidence that these are actually open-source and aren’t just images you’ve potentially taken off of other people and redistributing it. And as @Abcreator stated, you may be violating some rules.

Please make some changes to this as soon as possible.

1 Like

I am sorry but I do a wrong spelling on title. These icons aren’t open source but they can be used.

1 Like

I am sorry but I do a wrong spelling on title. These icons aren’t open source but they can be used.

1 Like

I would also put a warning stating that the icons are not your own if you haven’t made them, and you should provide credits to the original creators, since you might be violating DevForum rules.

2 Likes