User Account not showing up in Search Library

Hello there! I’m experiencing an issue where my game, as well as well as my user account, are not being shown when a player uses the roblox search feature to search up my profile or my game. My username is “Math_LuaScript” and as you can see in the following screenshot, my profile is no where to be found.

The other issue is that I just released a game and it cannot be found in the search library too. Here is what my Game Icon looks like with the name “The Island.”
r2

This is what pops up when you search up, “The Island” in the library. As you can see, my game is no where to be found.

This bug happens 100% of the time, users cannot find my account or the game if they are using the search library.

The bug happens in the search Library, at the top search bar where you can search for users or games.

This happens across the platform, the game isn’t searchable.

Here is the game link if needed: 🏝️The Island [Story Mode]🏖️ - Roblox

EDIT: All of this has been fixed in a recent update from roblox support.

8 Likes

Having the same issue how do I fix this? Also cannot even send group funds to me from my own group mind telling me how you fixed it.

3 Likes

To fix this by the way go to your profile go to update status and change it make sure it’s empty so delete whatever is in it then you should refresh your page then put whatever you like in it then it should work.

1 Like

Bumping this topic as I’m experiencing the same issue atm. I recently (yesterday) received a moderation warning twice for uploading “inappropriate assets”. (A decal which contained part of the Twitch logo) and since then my account can not be found when searching for it. No matter if you search for my previous username or my current one.

Already tried

To fix this by the way go to your profile go to update status and change it make sure it’s empty so delete whatever is in it then you should refresh your page then put whatever you like in it then it should work.

1 Like