[User-Generated Catalog Portfolio]: matthewthecowboy

About Me:

Hello, Roblox! I am a UGC concept creator and game asset modeler. I specialize in modelling swords and other types of weapons, although I can make furniture and the occasional hat. I have been modelling for 1+ years on Blender and I hope to showcase more of my work here. I have contributed to a couple of games on Roblox such as Build a boat for treasure.

Despite this being my 2nd UGC application, I would also like to include work from my past experiences that I have worked on as this is currently my only portfolio on Roblox.

Showcase models will be shown in a reply in this topic.

Contacts and Showcases:
STRYKER40M (Matthew) (@MStryker40) / Twitter
ArtStation - Matthew
Steam Community :: STRYKER40 (AMX-011)
Discord: AMX-011M Zaku III Zeg (Matthew)#1084

Here are some of my UGC concepts! All of my UGC concepts meet the UGC requirements. I am currently working on more UGC concepts as of February 06/02/2021. Everything below is created purely by me, with some models taking inspirations and references from games and real-life items. (Note: Some of these pictures have multiple UGC concepts in them, as I wanted to include them as a sort of “set”. I have also left out UGC concept #17.)

Current Concepts

2 Likes

Showcase Models & Commissions (Some of the models below are present in my Artstation and Twitter as well.)

Showcase Models

Commission examples

1 Like