User Interface Feedback

About

I’ve just “finished” creating a mockup for an inventory interface and I’d like to get some feedback on it, any kind of feedback would suffice, even it its just tiny details. Thanks!

• The “X” button might be too light
  • The “X” button pops out too much making it look out of place
  • The “equip” button is gray because the item hasn’t been purchased yet, it would usually be purple

Interface

11 Likes

I like it, you’ve done a good job!

I’m curious as to what you’ll use it for though… :thinking:

1 Like

Nothing! Just made it for practice/experience, and thanks!

It looks cool, obviously its a bit empty now because there is nothing in the inventory. Don’t think it needs a lot more, because its a inventory.

1 Like

Super cool! It looks very good!

1 Like

I totally agree with the points made in the post; the “X” button’s scale looks a bit out of place. Perhaps try to scale it down a bit?

Overall, I am in love with your design, I like that old, but at the same time fresh and cartoony style you are trying to accomplish. Keep up the good job mate!

P.S.: Do you use Photoshop for that?

1 Like

Wow I love it! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I actually used Adobe XD

Looking crazy, would like to see it combined with items that fit the theme :eyes: :heart_eyes: !
Although I don’t understand some of the cracks.

1 Like

No offence but they look like garage doors.

1 Like

What if one has more than 6 items? Will they be able to scroll down and equip those? Or is it only 6 items you can have and equip 4 of them? If you can scroll then adding some sort of indication like a cut or a just scroll bar enabled will help.

The white part of UI looks like it has depth and is popping up but the branches of tree doesn’t seem to have coming out but just a line. (or vice versa?)

It’s looks nice tho.

1 Like

I really love the design of this. I think that you should add some more cracks into the UI and maybe make the “X” a little darker. But other than that, great work! :tada:

1 Like

You won’t be able to scroll down, the max is 10 here, this won’t be used for anything since this is just for practice so you could say there are 10 items in the “game”. Also those aren’t branches, they’re cracks, and thanks!

1 Like

That looks pretty sick dude, I’m ngl.

1 Like

Hello there!

This looks awesome, it popped out as I opened the post and really made me take a closer look, nice job! UI is always an important aspect of any form of development and I can tell that you clearly have a knack for it.

The gradient and transition of such are very well selected and it blends nicely. The purple and blue stroke having a touch of 2D reflectance is a small addition but a welcome one. The variety and difference with the cracks in the mainframe of the UI definitely make it stand out and overall make this a fantastic showcase of your work.

Outstanding job, I cant wait to see advance in your skill!

1 Like