User Interface Showcase + My Progression

Alright, so pretty much… I have had a great journey this past months / year learning user interface on this platform! This isn’t a retirement or anything, I just wanna get feedback on a new Interface I created for a commission. I think its a lot better than what I began with, which was this.

I have progressed so much in my eyes, and it’s really cool to see a persons progression in my opinion, so I inspire all of you guys to make a post like this as well.

This is the recent UI I have created, which I did in under 30 minutes.

Typically, developers progress through extensive practice… Yeah, you could say that. If I get lucky and a new developer is viewing this post, I wanna say right now, on this platform you will face challenges never before. Whether it stress, or any of those type of feelings. Its just important to keep going and work your way up.

Development is a hierarchy, in a sort. You need to work up, then you have reputation and can charge more. Just how it works.

Thanks for viewing this post, haha.

:smiley:

7 Likes

So this is an rpg game like sword fighting if so what’s the game going be about? and I recommend to add leaves around the menu and that’s only feedback for you

It’s not a game, just a UI. Because this was a commission not a game itself, thats why I posted the UI w/a watermark.

oh oops sorry for my manners to disturbed your forum then

What program/website did you use to draw those textures/images? I really like the shape and shadowing of the outlines.

How did you make this in 30 minutes? How did you make this at all? It looks like it’s from some random game that isn’t even on Roblox. You’re very talented!

Thank you! I used Adobe Photoshop. It wasn’t made on studio, so it does look too realistic for the platform.

:smiley:

Adobe Photoshop for texturing and just general designing. It’s costy, but 100% worth it.

I seriously have no criticism or suggestions for this whatsoever. It’s perfect, just plain perfect. Good work! :+1:

That’s really cool! I use paint.net, so I have no idea how I would make my own UI lol

Thank you! I’m surprised I could do it not gonna lie.

I started with Paint.net, actually. Its a great tool if you wanna learn, but its more for advanced detailing UI rather than things like textures.