User is unauthorized to create an Image asset as User 34103193. (Not my UserId)

This may be related to a recent migration we did with the image upload. Unfortunately our system for switching that back is under maintenance right now, but should be back up later today. I’ll revert it as soon as I can to see if it resolves this issue - will post an update here once it’s done.

In the meantime, please use the workaround shared here, or try uploading the image via the Asset Manager - sorry for the inconvenience!

9 Likes

roblox try to not work on a weekend challenge (impossible):

3 Likes

real

Update: just unflipped the flag for this - I’m pretty sure this should resolve the issue, but definitely let us know if ya’ll still run into problems with this!

14 Likes

Refer to this temporary solution:

edit: didn’t see it was marked as fixed, but might as well leave this here in case it happens again

3 Likes

Guys, sometimes using AssetManaget doesn’t work, I recommend using the Creator Dashboard if AssetManaget doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Have the same issue plus it says team create is disabled trough I enable it and then after restarting it is disabled again in a group game and it says every edit role have no access and studio won’t load the game