User made games inside a game - saving, teleporting, and reserving (basically Roblox inside of Roblox)

Here we go…
Hello! I’m currently working on a game/project called “Arksie”, and in that game, people can make their own games, and publish them to Arksie, just like Roblox. How could I go about creating a system where people can make multiple games, save them, give them a name, and publish them to the games page on Arksie.

I understand you have to use a lot of datastores and reserved servers for teleporting, but how?

Also, when you teleport to the game, I want you to get teleported to Arksie: Player (it’s inside the main game), then use reserved server to teleport them there, along with the builds (using teleport data).

I understand what I’m asking for is a lot, but this is like the main feature of the game, and I don’t know where to start. Everything else is complete, I just need this. If you can help in any way, that would be amazing.

tl;dr: How can I remake Roblox’s game creation system in my game?

1 Like

The reason I’m doing this last is because it’s gonna take a while to complete.

1 Like

Try doing it like houses in roleplay games, they build it, save it, buy another house, built that, save it, live in their first house, then repeat.

Every house is a game!

Also, why would you want to do this?

1 Like

That’s the problem, I don’t know how. There’s a bunch of teleporting and data, and it just hurts my brain.

A project to push my limits. (mentally, and skillfully :laughing:)

1 Like

Well, I can’t make houses either so I can’t help. Good luck, tell me how it goes!

1 Like

I maybe could try a to help a little. Where do you want to start from?

1 Like

Don’t do this as TeleportData is on the client.

Then I’ll use a remote to pass in the data.

1 Like

No, what I’m saying is that sending a full build through teleport data is a lot of memory and small phones will lose some of the data. You should sentd the build data as a key that can be looked up in a datastore to get the build.

But I want builds for each player to be unique.

Yes, so you save all these player’s builds into the datastore.

1 Like

I know that, but I don’t know how to do it. Could you provide code?

1 Like