Users Being Disconnected From Game - "Error Code: 273"

This is still a massive error please do something about it

Maybe enable 2 Step Verification: When your account gets hacked, chances of receiving “Error Code: 273” are common.

Also, make sure you don’t have any malware on your computer

No I’m referring to this happening in games for no reason.

The game the guy is talking about is my own and any method of teleportservice I use this happens with

1 Like

it’s been a bug thats been reported numerous times on different topics, see: Randomly disconnecting from games because "Same account launched from different device" - #35 by xarmebx

and I think the issue arises when users are teleported from one place to another or when games are opened and closed quickly. roblox hasn’t fully processed that the game you closed has been closed and it sees it as another experience being open while you are trying to open another experience

it’s frustrating to see a bug that’s been around since 2019 still be an issue today :l

Hello! Can you please specify under what conditions you receive the disconnect, and what the error code is? Thank you!

like the 5th time disconnecting, game called Grand Piece Online. I cant play with my friends

2 Likes

For me, I think its personally when the server dies. Usually i get this when a server dies or sometimes you just don’t get removed from the server fast enough.