Users profile picture sets to yours instead of theirs

A few seconds ago I was looking on one of my friends profile pictures and I realized it took a few seconds for their profile picture to actually load in, but instead of theirs loading in it loaded mine. I also tested this on mobile too and I can confirm this bug is happening there as well.

20 Likes

I also experienced this yesterday and was going to post this bug, but I didn’t feel like creating it.

It went away after an hour yesterday, then it came back earlier today when I was going to talk to some friends or join them in a game. :eyes:

Below me are examples of the same bug:

Annotation 2020-06-18 163036

I just saw this happen to me and I was gonna make a post about it.

Can confirm.

While waiting for the image to load, the picture changes a lot, from a blank white image, different shades of grey, a ripped page icon, and finally to your profile picture.

This started happening to me a few minutes ago.

EDIT: Seems to be working now.

3 Likes

I tested this on both Chrome as well as Firefox. The bug persists on both browsers. Seems to be 100% reproducible.

1. Log in.
  2. View another account’s profile page.

I can say that this is an issue. also

2 Likes

The issue has already been confirmed.
There is no need to comment “I confirm”, “It is happening to me”

Unless you have new information, please refrain from commenting.

4 Likes

I do have the issue too. Worth nothing - if you’re not logged in Roblox webpage seems to return 502 error.

1 Like

Seems like it just got patched. Welp

1 Like

It’s patched for me too, just looked on 2 profiles, everything is normal again now.

2 Likes

I just had this but today at some point. Not sure what it is.:man_shrugging:

1 Like