Using Humanoid.MoveToFinished:Wait() causes weird walk result

I’m noticing after a while of running this line of code ( npc.Humanoid.MoveToFinished:Wait() ) the Npc starts to walk in choppy motions. Starting and stopping very abruptly. There are no problems for the first couple minutes of using it in my game. But after about two minutes is when the abnormal walk starts to happen.

Here is an unsolved forum post with someone who has the same problem as me for more context.

I’m not sure why this is happening, but having a wait is critical to my game and I can’t remove it to fix the weird walks. Could someone please tell me how to resolve this issue or use a better method of waiting?

try too see where the problem is coming from, remove the wait, add different functions similar like delay find the source of it then try too find a solution trial and error my friend.

It works fine without the Humanoid.MoveToFinish:Wait() but when I add it they all walk weird. I’ve narrowed it down to one line, what now?

Have you assigned network ownership of the moving part? If not, I suggest experimenting with assigning ownership to either the server or a specific client. As the proximity of the part changes ownership, if left automatic (default), Roblox will automatically change ownership of calculating the physics of the part. When that ownership changes it can cause a visual delay in the parts movement on clients.