Using in-real life icons

I know this has been asked alot, but I am confused because there are tons of games , especially those with the ‘guess the door/image’ ones.

How are they using real life icons such as apple, mcdonalds,spotify, etc… and there are tons of them?

asking this because I thought about adding a logo quiz into one of my arcade machines in my game

1 Like

i would rather draw or create some low poly apple, add some textures or smh, then insert as a quiz or something else, it would be 100% more original than just ctrl +c and v random images irl in your games

1 Like

I think he was referring to the logos which represent companies in the real world, like Apple.

1 Like

This game has tons of those images

WELL, copyright using logos, i don’t recommend using any logos like these… roblox explains on terms and service blah blah blah about those

If I had to take a guess they do this by slightly changing the color hue to where it’s not noticeable & doesn’t get picked up by moderation.
A couple weeks back I had tried to upload an image of the Starbucks logo w/ the face covered by the big head face. This gave me a warning but when I had changed the background color from the normal green to black the image didn’t face any moderation. Click for image.

1 Like