Using studio's base decals and icons

heya I’m trying to make a plugin with a custom gui but I want it to look like its part of the roblox studio gui (so same colors similar themes and stuff)

but I wanted to make a scrolling frame and I couldn’t find anything about using the base gui of roblox studio like the icons for example or the scrolling frames’ arrows for example

so is there a service or something I can use to get those icons and decals? because theres stuff like the Enum.StudioStyleGuideColor which allows you to use roblox studios colors and settings including custom coloring dark mode and all but when it comes to decals which also use those same settings there’s nothing
in my plugin I want to recreate a gui similar to the animation gui but i cant do that without the scrolling bars’ images and the keyframes and stuff:

If you go into studio settings then open the Studio tab, scroll down and find the Explorer section, enable “Show hidden objects in Explorer,” then exit and look for an object called RobloxPluginGuiService in Explorer. Then you can access the GUI’s for all the built-in plugins.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.