Using VectorForce on a sphere?

I am having trouble with utilizing vectorforces on a sphere because I can’t get it to go on two directions. If it works fine on the left direction and I switch the attachments to the opposite way (right), it gets stuck in a loop of swinging back and forth. I have attachment0 and attachment1 that face the opposite directions, I wanna be able to switch them on will to make the ball go fluidly to the direction of the switched attachment without being stuck in a loop of swinging around. It works without a problem on a part but sphere is causing troubles.

https://gyazo.com/e02836cee2a35468f27ca225d5e585cf

The problem for a sphere is going to be that the attachments are going to be rotating all around when the sphere moves. You could put a BallSocketContraint in the sphere and attach its center to an exact same size square. Then make the square invisible and cancollide = false. You should then be able to use your opposite side attachments on the square and move the ball around like you want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.