USM 1960s Is Looking For A GFX Artist! [HIRING]

About Us

Hi there! We are a Military Group called The United States Military 1960s and we are at the moment developing our new game called Fort Kennedy .

Our Team
@JFKPart - Group Holder/Owner
@jaysall - Lead Developer, Scripter, UI, Clothing
@Syharaa - Scripter
@Ybetha - Builder
@DRLLewan - 3D Modeller
@c0v3rt - SFX Artist

Link to our group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/3454445/United-States-Military-1960s#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a Long-Term GFX Artist and as we are working on a new project right now, it would good to get a good GFX Artist ASAP.

At the moment we are developing our new base called Fort Kennedy and we need a GFX Artist who has good knowledge of rendering characters and make good Military Game Logos/GFX.

Payment

Our owner will be discussing the payment in discord and with you and it will totally be favourable to both sides. The payment would be in Group Funds payout.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the DevForum but main discussions will be on Discord. So if you are interested please add me:
@Node Modules#6998

You must be 14 years or older.

Thank you for reading! We wish to hear from you! :grinning:

3 Likes

Try getting some from @NorthEternal she did my military gfx

Hello, I sent you a request in Discord

I would be willing to do it but due to the lack of pictures I have on my desktop I will not convince you. If I make more pictures I will reach out to you and we can talk if the position is still open.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.