Utc to local time in serverscript

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I have an admin system that bans players till a certain time.
    when a player joins and gets kicked, I want to display the time after which they can rejoin.
    atm I display the UTC time, but then the player itself has to recalculate the time.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    is it possible to get the players` local time from a server script (I don’t want to mess with remote events if there is an easier way)

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    DateTime | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub
    i think this one needs to be a local script, there is no variable to specify the player.
    of course google forum etc. etc.

You can get the player’s local time in a local script using tick(), and fire a remote event to the server with that
Although it is deprecated and it is advised to use os.time(), it returns UTC time and is the same for every player

is there any other way to do it fully serverside???

No it will just use the UTC time (or the time zone where the server is physically placed, I’m not really sure). Also RemoteEvents aren’t that complicated really, even if an exploiter managed to fire the event it won’t affect much since it’s only shown to the player