UWP Feedback/bugs category

Scrolling around the forums today, I noticed that there wasn’t a category for UWP bugs. I’m not sure how this would work, as the windows store Roblox isn’t the same as mobile, or xbox per se. (Unless you’re using windows-based devices). There isn’t a proper category to place it and if there is, it’s not been passed out well to the developer forum.
I got this idea, as NewFissy’s post about the mouse issue in the engine bugs category is considered an engine bug however, it’s only targeting a version of Roblox, and not the whole game engine itself.
I have a feeling that the topic won’t be populated 24/7, but it’ll make a clearer place for bugs pertaining the window store variant of Roblox.

5 Likes

I am curious where this idea will go. Currently, we have separate bug report categories for mobile and Xbox, so a different client could use the subforum. However, the main people I can see benefiting from this are developers who use it to run 2 clients without virtualization or multiple computers, as well as the (assumed to be) few people using Windows 10S. My guess is the amount of posts would be really small (<1 thread per month), considering UWP has had few mentions on the forum.

3 Likes

If you think a bug report or feature request can go in multiple Platform Feedback categories, please default to Engine Bugs or Engine Features.

2 Likes

Use #platform-feedback to report issues and request features