Uwp roblox is buggy

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

In some games, in order to dash you will need to use the left alt key

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

For some oddly reason on uwp roblox it’s not working, nor the right shift key. There may be more but that’s just what I know of. Also, shift locking will not actually lock and will go to the second monitor if you have one

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I’ve tried re-installing which didn’t work. And I checked my keyboard.

P.S: This topic might be in the wrong section but I didn’t see any other section that fits

1 Like

If you have access to another device, give it a shot on there and see if the control issues persist. This way, you can figure out if the problem is specific to your current device or if it’s something more widespread. I would suggest reaching out to the folks at Roblox support for some extra help, maybe they’d be able to help, I’m not sure.

I saw there was already another thread opened about this problem but it just seems they don’t want to fix it. Strange: Bad / Missing Modifier KeyCodes in UWP (Microsoft Store App)

The game isn’t even getting the left alt input sent to the game. And right shift for some reason converts to left shift. So does rightcontrol

Classic Roblox move, failing to fix things.