[V. 1.2.1] UI Tools - The only UI plugin you need

Should be like 25 robux, a bit overpriced.

Do you think creating plugins is easy? This took me 2163 lines to make what you see right now. 2163 Lines without tool functions, if I would also count them it would be 2769 lines at all. And by the way, I wrote all this in 5 days.

1 Like

Update 1.2.1

• Dialog system update
  • Tools update

Selecting an instance with a UIPadding or UICorner will autofill the fields based on the first found UICornerā€™s properties in the selection

Bigger fields and value truncating

Number rounding for UISize

Planned Updates

Replace the ā€œElementsā€ page with ā€œShortcutsā€
Shortcuts is a page where you can create shortcuts, i.e. ctrl + t ā†’ BackgroundTransparency = 0.5, ctrl + r ā†’ ScaleSize function. You will be able to select a shortcut type from 2 types - function (like ScaleSize) or property change. The max amount of shortcuts could be 5.

I was saying that 250 robux is too much. 50 is a better price but still pushing it. You can do everything this plugin can for free.

Would you sell your work with 2700 lines for 50 Robux?

No hate, but if you can do everything for free then you donā€™t need the plugin. Itā€™s a nice plugin to have to just speed up your workflow. It comes with a lot of features and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more to come. This plugin is especially useful for new people that are looking to learn UI design since itā€™s really simple to scale a frame and easily edit it.

Nice work! <3

Definitely going to use this for future UI designs. Fastest plugin Iā€™ve bought tbh

Also, how are you getting access to paid plugins? Is there somewhere to sign up?

I donā€™t know. I think you just have to create a good plugin and wait until you will be added to the plugin marketplace program.

I totally agree with you. This has probably taken you weeks with all the updates and stuff. You shouldnā€™t have to make it free. If youā€™ve spent weeks on something you deserve to get something out of it! But anyway good work! Iā€™ma buy it at some point soon!

EDIT: Looking back I now see that you have been making updates and stuff for this thing for MONTHS! Wow! Yeah you should definitely get something out of it. You deserve it for this much dedication! Keep up the good work dude!

1 Like

Fun fact : the community resources criteria said : ā€œYour asset must be free or open-source and if not, you should probably post this in another category insteadā€

Plus, how wouldy expect a 250 robux plugin get purchased?

1 Like

I actually purchased it because Iā€™m rich with robux. I see this plugin being useful but the price is ridiculous compared that other devs make more code than that and its free. Take an look at rocketapps they are a free service and they even have a website.

Still, thereā€™s only gonna be 2 or 3 people purchasing it and others would ignore it

Some cool features you could add?

• Automatic aspect ratio (AbsoluteSizeX / AbsoluteSizeY) for the ratio
  • Sometimes with UI scaling I add support for slightly smaller UIs and slightly bigger UIs on mobile using size constraints, like minimum of 3/4 the original size and maximum of 1 1/2 the original size (does that make any sense?)
  • Dropshadows
  • Class conversion

Thanks for the suggestions!

There is already a UIAspectRatio constraint button, so I donā€™t know why should I make automatic aspect ratio, and I am not sure how it should work. About the UISize constraint button, I can make so the size cannot be smaller than 50% and bigger than 150%, and it will be also used in the Fast Scale function, it will be added to the last ancestor of the selection, or the selection if the parent is a screen gui. The drop shadow idea is pretty good, there will be a dialog with Opacity, Angle (0Ā° - 360Ā°), and Distance fields. And I think that class conversion is not necessary, I always use reclass for this.

1 Like

Yo everyone stop hating in this guy. He has done way more work than other plugin devs have done. is someone bought it for 50 he would only get 35 bc of tax. And yes that can add up but it barely does. He has been managing and updating this thing for months on end. He deserves to get more than 35 per sale off this thing. So stop hating on him. Chill out ppl.

3 Likes