[V1.1] Leaderstats Plus - Leaderstats have become unimaginably easier

but how do I add via script to show on the leaderstat and also in the player attribute

The attribute should also automatically reflect onto the leaderstat & save.

You can edit leaderstats from any server script, by just editing the attribute, you don’t need to call LeaderstatsPlus is any other script other than that one.

If what I said above still isn’t relevant, are you trying to add new leaderstats mid-game? If so, that is not possible & isn’t a good idea.

Sorry if I still didn’t answer your question.

no not new leaderstats I mean to change the value of a leaderstat so I will try your idea

Oh yeah, you can edit the leaderstats from any server script at any time without any hassle.

You can see some examples here

I tried this and it did not save I also tried editing the attribute and it did not reflect to the leaderstat nor save

Can I see your code?
Are you testing in studio? If so, is Studio Access to API Services enabled?

Oops I was using the command line but it works when used from a script
do you have any idea why it is not usable from command line

Assuming you’re executing the code from the command line on the client, that would be why.

The data cannot be edited via local scripts (aka, the client sided command line).

oh lemme try doing it on the server side command line

oh wow it works, thanks for your time and I will definitely bee using this for leaderstats a lot

1 Like

Hello!

DarkGames here,

I have a question about this plugin.
It can save data?
How it works?
How the module works on that?
And most importantly, is very easier to use it?

~DarkGames.

(Update.)

How i can access the file?
Somehow, i cannot open on the Roblox, it doesn’t appear on my download bar.

[Here Screenshot:]
[Another Screenshot that i downloaded]

This isn’t a plugin, it’s a module script.

Drag & Drop the file into your ServerScriptService, and you can see some examples on how to use it here

And yes, it’s very easy to use.

Hmmm small problem with leaderstats it works and saves but the game changes who is at the top and bottom even when the difference is 10k vs 36k

You mean the order on the leaderboard? I can’t control that, it’s done automatically by Roblox.

oh I suspect it might be due to the fact that it abbreviates it is there a setting to disable the abbreviation

There isn’t, as it only abbreviates numbers that wouldn’t be fully visible un-abbreviated.

oh weird maybe it well clear up on the next update anyway it really works with sessions because I get kick if I run my account with studio and roblox to stop session dupes so yeah really good module

maybe you could add a way to save a backpack to

This product is designed for saving leaderstats only

You can use the following for that:

Ooh ok extended part so I can post it

…for some reason the leaderstats sometimes just don’t appear it saves but the leaderstat doesn’t show or as an int value in leaderstats