[v1.1] TeamCreate With avatars

No problem! For a couple weeks, the bugs were gone, but now they’re back (sort of):

• First, one of the head attachments (FaceCenterAttachment) is in front of the camera again; When “constraint details” (Model tab in the ribbon) is enabled, I’m always hovering over an attachment inside of my head.
  • Secondly, if I move at a decent speed backwards or diagonally, I can see my face texture clipping through the camera. After I deleted the “face” decal from my floating head, this was fixed. (Also, it got rid of my head’s shadow, which is also good.)
    Whenever I fly back or slightly to the side, my smile flickers in front of the camera. It reminds me of SM64 Mario's  moustache.

i fixed the issue you mentioned with your face being visible, but unfortunately i couldn’t recreate the issue you mentioned with the attachment being visible (even when using your avatar) but i put a fix in anyways that should prevent attachments from staying and instead deleting themselves after 1 second.

1 Like

Hello, I Recently bought the plugin and it seems when I try to grab/drag objects, my cursor detects the teamcreate head and sometimes when im able to drag the object, when i move it to a specific position, the object collides on my camera.

I think this was caused by a recent ROBLOX studio update, I already wrote some code to fix this by setting the collision group of all the hats but I think they removed that feature from collision groups so I’m going to have to find another way to do this. Thanks for letting me know about this issue.

should be fixed now. i edited the collision group a bit.