[v1.2.4] Synmax - A Powerful and Fast Command Line for Developers

I don’t know what to say, this is an amazing plugin. I’m installing it right now, this should make my dev’ing experience much more better, though I suggest a help command

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! I’m glad you enjoy it! :smiley:

I’m so glad this will help your development workflow! Also, there is a mods command that shows the currently loaded modules! If you have any questions on the modules themselves, please feel free to ask away in my DMs or on Twitter! :smiley:

I’ve created a quick module to load all functions of a modulescript, and to execute them later on.
You can get it here.
Load a modulescript by calling function add [path to modulescript]
All functions of the modulescript will be saved as [modulescript name].[function name]
You can execute a function by calling function execute [function name] <parameters for function>
The path to a modulescript works the same as in a script, except that you don’t use game:GetService to go into a service.
Parameters are seperated by spaces.

1 Like

Super late, but thank you very much for your contribution! I’m finally resuming updates on Synmax and I’m going to add a modified version of this as a stock module for everyone to use!

If anyone ends up creating a module for synmax, please post it here! If it gets added, you will be credited for your contribution. I will set up a GitHub repository where anyone can contribute to the source code or modules of synmax, so stay tuned!

1 Like

Synmax v1.2.4 - Brand new Module method and more!

Hello everyone! This new update is small, but comes with some great additions.

Thanks to @DarkageMast3r’s contributions, synmax has a brand new stock module. I rewrote it from the ground up with some new neat features.

Meet the 'module' Command!

view gif below
Module-method.gif

This command allows you to load a module script at any time, view its contents, and run any method within.

Usage

• module load (selected|bypath) (path) | load module
  • module peek (all|methods|variables|bytype) (type) | view module contents
  • module run (method) (tuple:arguments) | run a method within loaded module
  • module unload () | unload module

Calling all Contributers!

I have uploaded all of the source code of Synmax and its modules to the GitHub Repository! Synmax is fully open-source and your contribution is more than appreciated!

Whether you are creating new modules or improving synmax’s core, submit a pull request for it to be added to the next update.

Documentation

I’ve created a documentation page for Synmax. This will host the API documentation for module development as well as stock module usage for end users. This is still a work in progress, as i want to rewrite Synmax’s stock modules before i publish it. I will post any updates here.

Quick Fixes / Changes

• Fixed synmax output spam.
  • Added cleanup() method to modules.
    – This allows you to disconnect/remove anything that you created during runtime to prevent memory leaks.
  • Edited the main post of this thread to be more up to date.

Thanks for reading and enjoy Synmax!
4 Likes

Quick Post About Documentation!

New Synmax Documentation

Hello everybody!

I’ve written up some documentation to show how Synmax is used. I will be updating it with a full in-depth tutorial on creating your own module!

Have a great day!

2 Likes