(v2.0.3 // Bliss update) Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation Plugin

Official Trailer just released. Currently set to unlisted though.

I’ve just released another update.

Version 1.3.1 works on making the plugin work better.

• Icon in plugin GUI now changed
  • Plugin toolbar has been changed to reflect the version number
  • Plugin icon in Studio does finally load
  • Changed the create button to a gradient in plugin GUI
  • Made slight text adjustments in plugin GUI

GitHub will be reflecting changes shortly, thanks to @sixstruts for helping me diagnose issues with the plugin icon.

Also it has been an issue from day 1 with forced dark theme, hoping to add light theme soon.

GitHub release is linked below:

Updates are coming out quite fast, right? Version v1.3.2 has just been released to the public. Not as big as the 1.3.1 update but still has great features built in.

• Version is handled by a version string now, this allows easy syncing of the version number between the toolbar name and the actual GUI

• New button theming option

Available now via Roblox Plugin Marketplace and will shortly be available on GitHub.

Just published the latest release to GitHub.

Remember that you can download older versions on GitHub, 1.2.1 is the oldest version currently hosted on GitHub.

How is this? I just pushed out an update which has something like what you mentioned.

1.3.3 is now available to the public [will be updated on GitHub shortly].

This update features multiple improvements that will help your experience.

• Updated UI

I’ve added a gradient to the title and I’ve put credits for myself on the second label. The help button has also been updated to look a bit better. On screen sizes that are large enough, you’ll also notice that a drop shadow was added to the cash gradient icon.
  • Updated help

I’ve added a guide to help users to know how to update the plugin.
  • New button theme

I’ve added a cash gradient icon to the button themes option [this requires users to credit me as seen in the screenshot below]

Thank you for choosing Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation.

Now updated on GitHub

also pls share ideas

Not sure what to add right now to the plugin [please leave as many suggestions as you want] but thank you for 40 sales :smiley:

If you like this plugin and it is useful for you then please donate, it took hours to make this plugin: Rii-built Studios Project Center - Roblox

Since it might of just affected one of my potential Roblox jobs that I could of received, I would just like to clarify why this plugin needs Script Injection permission. This plugin needs to create a ScreenGui in StarterGui then either a TextButton or an ImageButton inside of it and then a LocalScript inside that to make sure the button works.

It’s been a long time, but alpha builds of version 2.0 will be shipping out on GitHub soon. A redesigned user interface for everyone [not everything is redesigned at all at the moment]

[if you’ve got it installed via Roblox Plugins Manager, it will not be updated until all bugs, visual glitches etc are fixed so if you want to try the alphas, install via github once i roll it out]

Download build at Release Version 2.0a1 [ALPHA] · ExperiencersInternational/RobloxFastDonationButtonCreation · GitHub

Discussion and list of bugs here: Version 2.0a1 [ALPHA] · Discussion #8 · ExperiencersInternational/RobloxFastDonationButtonCreation · GitHub

I can now announce, version 2.0 will officially be shipping out to users from today.

I wanted to add more features but I also wanted to make sure an updated version was out there. Here’s what’s new:

• Home page is much more simplified (yes I know the position isn’t correct but in version 2.1 or something, you’ll find out why it is)

• Brand new help menu, this basically replaces the old help button

• New about menu with version and build numbers, update information and a link where users can support development

• Brand new menu sidebar for easier navigation (and a little self-promo for myself)

I appreciate all the support on the plugin, more updates will come soon!

Download from GitHub: Release Version 2.0 (Bliss) · FlynnFarrow/RobloxFastDonationButtonCreation (github.com)

Download from Roblox Plugin Marketplace: [v2.0.2] Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation - Roblox

1 Like

That’s a bit pog now, isn’t it?

Plugin looks nice and is getting better overtime but you have limited features.

I would recommend adding some features such as multi-donation button support using scrollingframes and UIListLayout’s as well as supporting different sized preset dimensions for the buttons.

I suppose someone found this out very quickly.

I wanted to have multi-donation button support in 2.0 but I wanted to just get it out there, if you look in the source you can technically set the buttons for switching between single and multi donation buttons to exist.

Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, will probably be in 2.1 update or something.

Alright, sounds good for your next version.

If you want way of doing that, you could use scrollingframes as well as a UIListLayout if needed by checking yourself how many buttons until you reach too large of a frame space. After you’ve done that, you can make it so that your plugin checks for the amount of children and if it is over e.g. 5, it will instead use a scrollingframe and UIListLayout for the donation buttons. I think I will fork your plugin and post it for you when I’m done.

I was thinking of using AutomaticCanvasSize, would probably save me time instead of writing a few extra lines of code.

That sounds great!

Alright, after tinkering around with some of the code I’ve produced a final result.

oofimsam/RobloxFastDonationButtonCreation-2.1-QOL-Edition (github.com)

You can check it out there, hopefully everything works (I tested many times) and it’s to your liking.

1 Like

If anyone is still on version 1.33, you may have a virus in your plugin, this is suspected to be the fault of a fake Load Catalog Item plugin I had.

This version is no longer supported anyways, I’d recommend updating to version 2.0 to avoid having viruses.

This actually seems to be a gameguard false positive, browsing into the location doesn’t show any requires, I’ll see if I can get the issues fixed with the owner.

The code for the specified script hasn’t changed in 2.0 however I will be using a different variable name to avoid false positives.

I have figured out the issue now, it seems like some plugins will auto flag up the RequireCreditGui name, will be changing it to LicensingGui.

Just released a minor update, version 2.0.1. Haven’t started working on any new features yet but this version simply just fixes false positive detections by some antiviruses including GameGuard by changing the name of one of the GUI’s.

Available on the Roblox Plugin Marketplace now!

Visit GitHub release: Release Version 2.0.1 (Bliss) · ExperiencersInternational/RobloxFastDonationButtonCreation · GitHub

1 Like

Version 3.0 is coming soon, I’ve only just started working on it but there will be another UI overhaul and I will add multi button support, and with the new UI, I want to add custom accent colours :smiley:

So far, the size has also been reduced from version 2.0.1

(should mention theres 1 unfixable bug with ui scaling, i think it’s robloxs issue)