[v3!] TopbarPlus v3.0.0 | Construct intuitive topbar icons; customise them with themes, dropdowns, captions, labels and much more

Not sure if this has been pointed out but when the setting experience language to something other than the original, the UI does not change to fit the new text. (At least for the legacy UI support on V3)

1 Like

is there a way to get IconText in v3 like in v2? it is a must have option to make savable settings.

how do i make a button that has a red / green icon to the left of it when selected? not an image but like a rounded corner frame i see in many games

gui doesnt overflow properly when only “Center” aligned menu is used

Use “viewing”:

You can also use:

Icon:SetLabel("Hovering ", “viewing”)
1 Like

Do you mean getting the label of the icon?

is it possible to use topbar with other stuff such as hd admin and popmall (bloxbiz)?
cause it seems to not work together

1 Like

Pretty sure HD Admin already has TopBarPlus with it.

1 Like

the HD Admin icon is still broken

About Popmall (Bloxbiz) - Make a new Icon with this function

Make sure to disable the old ToolBar in ReplicatedStorage > BloxbizConfig

BloxbizConfig.CatalogShowToolbarButton = true -- Make this false

Make a new TopBar Icon Function

local PlayerScripts = game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerScripts
local BloxbizAPI = require(PlayerScripts:WaitForChild('BloxbizSDK').PublicAPI)

-- Call to open the catalog
BloxbizAPI.openCatalog()

For everyone who’s responded within the last 2 weeks, I’ve gone through your reports and opened up issues at GitHub for everything repeatable. Will release v3.1.0 for all these soon.

I’ve DM’d a lot of people privately for additional bug report details.

Localization support should be working fine. More details and examples here:

Can you provide more details here or at GitHub if this is an issue.

You’ll need to reach out to the maintainers of this who’ll need to update to v3 if they haven’t already.

HD Admin’s been updated to v3 so if you’re experencing issues feel free to respond here or to DM me.

If you think I’ve missed your report then feel free to reply here :pineapple:

5 Likes

Is is possible to change the icons inside of a dropdown or menu? like disable them at any time and reactivate them 5 seconds after

Hey! I love this!!! I am trying to script the buttons to actually do things. I am new to scripting and do not know where to start. I have a staff menu that i would only like a certain rank in my group and above to be able to see. I have a greetings dropdown and a recipes tab inside in of the staff menu. I am wanting the recipes button to open a separate GUI and the Gettings dropdown to make the player chat the greeting scripted. Could you please help me with these or guide me to be able to do it. @ForeverHD

Hey, just wanted to check and see if there were any updates with this issue? Would it be easier to track if I opened an issue on github?

@ForeverHD Do captions no longer work on locked icons?

Will it be soon??? I love the spinnner.

:debounce would work for that i think. API - TopbarPlus v3

Does the ui theme change based on if the player has the newest topbar theme or not?

Here’s an official response from Ben:

1 Like

How can I get rid of the Indicator or whatever it is at the end of my topbar icon?