[V4] RbxManager | Roblox Group and Game Management Bot | Ranking and Moderation Bot

You need Nodejs to run it

@kalrnlo What do you mean by sessions update?

A system where a user with like a certain role could create a session using a command.
Where they input the sessions name, game link, and the time it happens with a timezone attached.
When the set session time happens the bot makes an announcement, with the roblox username and pfp of the person who made it, the sessions details, and the linked games thumbnail and a button to join the linked game.
Aswell as doing a group shout “(user) is hosting a (session name) at (game link)”
(I don’t know if the discord events feature has an api if it does, id say that could be used instead)

Sessions could be fetched in game with the ability to fetch the current session or all sessions.

This update would be useful for roblox cafe rp groups or any group that does like scheduled trainings or events. As an alternative to using services like tovy or hyra, where you have to go through a website to create a session. Rather than just using a bot that would end up being much easier to use.

1 Like

Maybe. I might add it as an official plug-in, but it’s still up in the air

MEDIUM UPDATE - 5/28/23
This update includes a MAJOR bug fix that previously caused a hard crash. This also added a plugin system. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Update Steps

Step 1

Run git fetch && git pull

Sir, You have exceptionally outdone yourself

1 Like

MAJOR HOTFIX RELEASE - 5/29/23
This update fixed two more bugs, one minor, and one major. The major bug essentially broke all database-required game commands. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Update Steps

Step 1

MEDIUM UPDATE - 6/8/23
This update fixes the login command (finally lol) and kicks the player if they failed to get muted. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Update Steps

Step 1

How am I supposed to run the login command?

You run it in Discord…

It wasn’t appearing, but I have fixed it.

Is there anything you guys would want added to this? I may work on it in the upcoming days, but I don’t have any ideas at the moment

1 Like

Not sure if this is already implemented, but maybe in-game commands as well? This would log in the logging channels set by bot owner as well.

That’s kinda like half the bot

Where you can run the commands in-game?

Through Discord, though, you can require the module from a third party and run it based on the required arguments

MINOR UPDATE - 7/12/23
This update is an internal update that updates the way ephemeral commands work. It also did some minor changes, but all internally. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Update Steps

Step 1

MAJOR UPDATE - V3 RELEASE
This is the V3 update that I’ve been working on for the last few months. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Changelog

Remove webserver dependency from getjobid command
Adding ENV validator function that checks to make sure ENV values are defined
Add ability to reward a Discord role for XP
Add ability to reward a custom reward for XP
Replace “type” arguments with subcommands
Fix login command
Add command to change permissions
Fix bug in promote/demote where it’ll cancel even if a cancellation prompt was never given
Making verification cache items expire after 5 minutes
Making verification errors more precise
Add command to manage rewards
Add command to change XP needed to get a certain reward
Added setgoal command → Sets the goal of the member counting system
Added purgewall command → Purges the group wall via username, amount, or both
Make revert ranking not stop and error if the old rank name couldn’t be fetched

Update Steps

Step 1 - Downloading Files

Before doing this, please save the config file and database files, as this will reset them
Run git reset --hard origin/master && git fetch && git pull
Readd your database files, and convert the config file to the new format, which it’s changes are below

Delete WEB_API_KEY field, it is no longer used
Add wall: [""] under permissions.group

Step 2 - Reinstalling Packages

Delete the node_modules folder and run npm i

Step 3 - Completion

You are now done updating. Enjoy

1 Like

I forgot to mention, the Roblox files need to be updated as well. To do this, redo step 9

MINOR UPDATE - LOGIN COMMAND FIX
First update of the school year, sorry yall, education first, but enjoy (until I eventually rewrite roblox stuff when open cloud api gets released fully)

Update Steps

Step 1

These are just too many steps. Hide the details. For me, a real pet peeve to see long, everlasting lines of text.