[V4] RbxManager | Roblox Group and Game Management Bot | Ranking and Moderation Bot

There’s only 9 steps, each broken down to make it easier for one to read. They aren’t long either…

You dont think all of that is long?

Just say you are too lazy to read :skull:.
He made the post very detailed, yet very readable + you can clearly follow through it if you want to set it up.

1 Like

True, true. But wouldn’t be easier to do this:

Step #
Step #
Step #
Step #

He did? + He even split up the steps as in Step 1.1, etc

1 Like

No but in the Hidden Details format.

MEDIUM UPDATE - V3.5
This update improves the login system by using a button instead of messages and it improved the deletePosts function used in the purgewall command. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

This update is probably gonna be the last update that I push in a while unless I need to fix bugs

Update Steps

Step 1

Run git fetch && git pull

MINOR UPDATE - 11/23/2023
Fixed a bug in the timemuting where it would unmute the player if they were timemuted even if their time wasn’t up

Update Steps

Step 1

Rerun Step 9

I’m currently having an issue trying to get the Discord bot started, I followed everything, but I am getting this error.

/etc/rbx-manager/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/BaseClient.js:29
        userAgentAppendix: options.rest?.userAgentAppendix
                                        ^

SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'
    at wrapSafe (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:915:16)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:963:27)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1027:10)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:863:32)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:708:14)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:887:19)
    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:74:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/etc/rbx-manager/node_modules/discord.js/src/index.js:6:22)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:999:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1027:10)

I am running this on a Linux VPS.

What node.js version are you on? You need to be on Node v18 or higher

Ah, okay. Im on Node 12.22.9 and NPM 8.5.1, anything specific for NPM version it needs to be at as well?

Im getting these errors would you happen to know a fix

node:events:492
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

CombinedPropertyError: Received one or more errors
    at ArrayValidator.handle (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:473:70)
    at ArrayValidator.parse (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:212:88)
    at MixedClass.addChoices (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:1763:22)
    at C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:128
    at MixedClass._sharedAddOptionMethod (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2080:50)
    at MixedClass.addStringOption (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2052:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:10)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1376:14)
    at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1435:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1207:32)
    at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1023:12)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1235:19)
    at require (node:internal/modules/helpers:176:18)
    at readCommands (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:49:31)
    at async readCommands (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:45:13)
    at async readCommands (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:45:13)
    at async BotClient.<anonymous> (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:158:5)
Emitted 'error' event on BotClient instance at:
    at emitUnhandledRejectionOrErr (node:events:397:10)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:84:21) {
  errors: [
    [
      CombinedPropertyError: Received one or more errors
          at ObjectValidator.handleIgnoreStrategy (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1251:72)
          at ObjectValidator.handleStrategy (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1121:47)
          at ObjectValidator.handle (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1221:17)
          at ObjectValidator.run (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:198:23)
          at ArrayValidator.handle (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:467:37)
          at ArrayValidator.parse (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:212:88)
          at MixedClass.addChoices (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:1763:22)
          at C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:128
          at MixedClass._sharedAddOptionMethod (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2080:50)
          at MixedClass.addStringOption (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2052:17)
          at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:10)
          at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1376:14)
          at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1435:10)
          at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1207:32)
          at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1023:12)
          at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1235:19)
          at require (node:internal/modules/helpers:176:18)
          at readCommands (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:49:31)
          at async BotClient.<anonymous> (C:\Users\joshu\Downloads\rbx-manager\build\index.js:158:5) {
        errors: [ [ 'name', [ValidationError] ], [ 'value', [CombinedError] ] ]
      }
    ]
  ]
}

Node.js v20.10.0

Im running node js 20.10.0 here is the full output though.

Ignore the errors with the sale logs i fixed that
but not the other errors below I have a few ideas now but they failed, im open to yours

Npm version shouldn’t matter

Did you change the code/file names in any way? These errors are usually caused by an error in registering something

Pretty interesting, I might be using it in the future. I have a question though, is there any way it can be accessed by non-whitelisted users? Is there a way it can be exploited?

I don’t think i changed any files names or altered the code aside for what was to be changed being of which the env, and some things in the config data, I also attempted with re setting it up and that didn’t work either.

Well not sure what to do now in regards to this matter since after checking again I very much didn’t change any file names or anything, with the code, so yea, not sure what to do, i also tried to do a repl but i got the same errors, so not sure what to do, wish i could get it to work but damn.

Can you send a video of you going through the setup step by step (censoring any secrets) and send it to me?

What do you mean by “non-whitelisted users”?