[V4] RbxManager | Roblox Group and Game Management Bot | Ranking and Moderation Bot

sure thing i’ll do that now see if you can get anything from it

i keep getting this error:
There was an error while trying to check the sale logs: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘0’)

not sure whats wrong

Does the bot have permission to view sale logs?

the bot’s role didnt have all permissions. i fixed that, and now it says instead of (reading ‘0’), (reading ‘created’)

edit: nevermind, i was able to fix the problem

Self explanatory, people who don’t have access to the manager

Well yea, there’s a permission system for it

Is there any way it can be bypassed by anyone (exploiter) and do harm in-game?

Nope, shouldn’t able to be exploited against

1 Like

doesn’t seem like it can be exploited after looking at it, not the nodejs aspects of the code since i don’t use nodejs or know how to program in node atm but plan to learn.

1 Like

Which language should I choose when using Repl?

as it states in the instructions create a blank one, the lang is chosen through the code so you don’t gotta do that just install it and follow the setup guide

1 Like

Hi, when I run the code I appear to be having issues. I don’t know if you still check this, but if anyone at all could help me solve my error that would be awesome. I’ve already tried reinstalling this but it still doesn’t work.

There was an error while trying to check the sale logs: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'created')
node:events:489
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

CombinedPropertyError: Received one or more errors
    at ArrayValidator.handle (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:473:70)
    at ArrayValidator.parse (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:212:88)
    at MixedClass.addChoices (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:1763:22)
    at C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:128
    at MixedClass._sharedAddOptionMethod (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2080:50)
    at MixedClass.addStringOption (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2052:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:10)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1255:14)
    at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1309:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1113:32)
    at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:960:12)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1137:19)
    at require (node:internal/modules/helpers:121:18)
    at readCommands (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\index.js:49:31)
    at async readCommands (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\index.js:45:13)
    at async BotClient.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\index.js:158:5)
Emitted 'error' event on BotClient instance at:
    at emitUnhandledRejectionOrErr (node:events:394:10)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:84:21) {
  errors: [
    [
      CombinedPropertyError: Received one or more errors
          at ObjectValidator.handleIgnoreStrategy (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1251:72)
          at ObjectValidator.handleStrategy (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1121:47)
          at ObjectValidator.handle (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:1221:17)
          at ObjectValidator.run (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:198:23)
          at ArrayValidator.handle (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:467:37)
          at ArrayValidator.parse (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@sapphire\shapeshift\dist\index.js:212:88)
          at MixedClass.addChoices (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:1763:22)
          at C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:128
          at MixedClass._sharedAddOptionMethod (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2080:50)
          at MixedClass.addStringOption (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\node_modules\@discordjs\builders\dist\index.js:2052:17)
          at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\commands\game\ban\ban.js:105:10)
          at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1255:14)
          at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1309:10)
          at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1113:32)
          at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:960:12)
          at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1137:19)
          at require (node:internal/modules/helpers:121:18)
          at readCommands (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\index.js:49:31)
          at async BotClient.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nin\rbx-manager\build\index.js:158:5) {
        errors: [ [ 'name', [ValidationError] ], [ 'value', [CombinedError] ] ]
      }
    ]
  ]
}

Node.js v20.2.0

Does your bot have appropriate permissions?

I am pretty sure that it has the appropriate permissions.

does this still work?
limitlimit

It still should. Only thing that probably doesn’t work is the login command

Quick question, so do you happen to know how to keeo the bot online 24/7?

MAJOR UPDATE - 4/6/2024

• Removed functionality for webservers and removed the login command
  • Dropped replit support (replit is no longer free :skull:)

Update Steps

Step 1

Run git fetch && git pull

I’ll probably start working on this again if there’s some demand for it, lmk

MAJOR UPDATE - V4 RELEASE
This is the V4 update that I’ve been working on for the last few months. You may look at the code changes in this pull request

Changelong

Add ability to change verification providers (ones supported are Bloxlink, Rover, and Rowifi)
Switch API used to fetch universe names in order to save API requests
Updated dependencies
Add option to ban associated Discord users from the server if banned from a game/group
Add ability to delete warnings from users
Switch ban system to the Open Cloud User Restriction API (this will still use the old method for checking bans, and if a ban is active, it’ll migrate the ban data to the new system)
Add checking to see if on the latest version

Update Steps

Step 1 - Downloading Files

Before doing this, please save the config file and database files, as this will reset them
Run git reset --hard origin/master && git fetch && git pull

In your env file, rename ROVER_API_KEY to VERIFICATION_PROVIDER_API_KEY

Readd your database files, and convert the config file to the new format, which it’s changes are below

There’s a new field, ban, which has the banning configuration options. Look at step 6.8 for more info. This should’ve been added automatically when you updated the files, so unless you want to configure this, no change should be needed

There’s a new field, verificationProvider. Info for this field can be found in step 6.19

Step 3 - Updating Roblox Scripts

Redo step 9

Step 4 - Completion

You are now done updating. Enjoy

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for maintaining this bot and keeping it updated.

1 Like