Value and Rap Leaderboard

Edit: Its not always refreshing.

Read before copying and pasting

• Allow HTTP Requests and Enable Studio Acces to API Services in game settings

• Create this script in ServerScriptService

• Player has to be added to Rolimons Library, You can add him here: Roblox Player Search | Rolimon's

Leaderboard

-- Author K0LP123
--Made this in around 2h
--Player has to be added to Rolimons Library, You can add him here: https://www.rolimons.com/players

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local function onPlayerAdded(player)
	print(player.UserId)
end	

local function leaderboardSetup(player)
	local leaderstats = Instance.new("Folder")
	leaderstats.Name = "leaderstats"
	leaderstats.Parent = player
	local HttpService = game:GetService("HttpService")
	local URL_Rolimons = "https://www.rolimons.com/playerapi/player/" .. player.UserId
	local response = HttpService:GetAsync(URL_Rolimons)
	local data = HttpService:JSONDecode(response)

local Value = Instance.new("IntValue")
	Value.Name = "Value"
	Value.Value = data.value
	Value.Parent = leaderstats

local RAP = Instance.new("IntValue")
	RAP.Name = "RAP"
	RAP.Value = data.rap
	RAP.Parent = leaderstats
end
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(leaderboardSetup)
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(onPlayerAdded)

Sorry if my code is messy or my grammar sucks .
Feel free to use this in any games.

Made this using:
Getting a user id - #2 by MyNameIsChaosity
HttpService | Roblox Creator Documentation

8 Likes

Wonderful resource! I’m not familiar that much the Rolimon API, and this is a great utilization of it.

What would it appear as if a person’s inventory is private?

2 Likes

I checked it out and it shows the latest saved information. If a player is not added to Rolimons or when added had a private inventory instead of numbers is “~”

1 Like

it is useless if your inventory is set to private…

Hi I’m the creator of Rolimon’s where this data is sourced from. Nice to see people making useful things with our data :slight_smile:

If anyone has questions regarding our APIs or data, feel free to contact me (lately I’m not on dev forums much so Discord is typically best). There are certain technical limitations that may arise, for example if this is used in a very popular game there could be rate limit issues, so please contact me for something like that and we can probably come up with solutions if needed.

5 Likes

No game can get around this, there’s no reason to point that out. Their rap would be defined as, for example, -1, or nil, when their inventory is private.

How do you, uh, REMOVE a player from the Rolimon’s library if he or she does not wish to be added?

I actually do have some questions. How would I be able to contact you on Discord?

You can DM me there, my DMs are open. I’m listed as Owner in the member list of our server.

2 Likes

Thanks! I sent you a DM on Discord.