Value and Rap Leaderboard

Read before copying and pasting

• Allow HTTP Requests and Enable Studio Acces to API Services in game settings

• Create this script in ServerScriptService

• Player has to be added to Rolimons Library. You can add him here: Roblox Player Search | Rolimon's

Leaderboard

-- Author K0LP123
--Made this in around 2h
--Player has to be added to Rolimons Library, You can add him here: https://www.rolimons.com/players

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local function onPlayerAdded(player)
	print(player.UserId) 
end

local function leaderboardSetup(player)
	local leaderstats = Instance.new("Folder")
	leaderstats.Name = "leaderstats"
	leaderstats.Parent = player
	local HttpService = game:GetService("HttpService")
	local URL_Rolimons = "https://api.rolimons.com/players/v1/playerinfo/" .. player.UserId
	local response = HttpService:GetAsync(URL_Rolimons)
	local data = HttpService:JSONDecode(response)

local Value = Instance.new("IntValue")
	Value.Name = "Value"
	Value.Value = data.value
	Value.Parent = leaderstats

local RAP = Instance.new("IntValue")
	RAP.Name = "RAP"
	RAP.Value = data.rap
	RAP.Parent = leaderstats
	end	
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(leaderboardSetup)
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(onPlayerAdded)

Sorry if my code is messy or my grammar sucks .
Feel free to use this in any games.

Made this using:
Getting a user id - #2 by MyNameIsChaosity
HttpService | Roblox Creator Documentation

9 Likes

Wonderful resource! Iā€™m not familiar that much the Rolimon API, and this is a great utilization of it.

What would it appear as if a personā€™s inventory is private?

2 Likes

I checked it out and it shows the latest saved information. If a player is not added to Rolimons or when added had a private inventory instead of numbers is ā€œ~ā€

1 Like

it is useless if your inventory is set to privateā€¦

Hi Iā€™m the creator of Rolimonā€™s where this data is sourced from. Nice to see people making useful things with our data :slight_smile:

If anyone has questions regarding our APIs or data, feel free to contact me (lately Iā€™m not on dev forums much so Discord is typically best). There are certain technical limitations that may arise, for example if this is used in a very popular game there could be rate limit issues, so please contact me for something like that and we can probably come up with solutions if needed.

5 Likes

No game can get around this, thereā€™s no reason to point that out. Their rap would be defined as, for example, -1, or nil, when their inventory is private.

How do you, uh, REMOVE a player from the Rolimonā€™s library if he or she does not wish to be added?

I actually do have some questions. How would I be able to contact you on Discord?

You can DM me there, my DMs are open. Iā€™m listed as Owner in the member list of our server.

2 Likes

Thanks! I sent you a DM on Discord.

Its probably not working after Rolimons API update (Script was before this buggy tho)

Fixed it and I think its not buggy anymore???