Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

Great icons! Though the clear output button seems a bit large compared to other icons and looks out of place. Is this intentional or is it a limitation within Roblox’s icon system?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure he used Figma? I haven’t actually followed this project for quite a while (I’ve been pretty inactive on Roblox in general) but that’s what I remember from 1.0 at least

This is not intentional - I’m not quite sure why it happens.

Hey, is there any news about licensing these icons from you? I would love to use your icons in my VSC extension and plugin.

While this is great, would you be able to potentially make an icon set that allows us to use the original studio icons? I find the new shapes and colours less easy to distinguish and the lower resolution images are just much easier for me to look at and recognise at a glance.

1 Like

I think this is what you want:

1 Like

@stravant made an icon pack that brings back the classic explorer icons here:

It works well, but only the explorer icons are changed; The top ribbon uses Roblox’s new icons instead.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like I wasn’t the first to reply with the link.

1 Like

Would be nice if someone made a custom icons set that changes ALL icons. The new icons are just horrendous.

2 Likes

Yeah, it would! If Stravant’s fine with someone using his icon pack as a base then adding the missing icons to it, then even I would like to see a complete “Classic Studio” pack…and this is coming from someone that doesn’t use these icons.

1 Like

@BritishTrainspotting @JoyfulFlowerMary Silk+ v1.2 (A classic look for Studio's Design Refresh)

3 Likes

Around how much would the fee be? Or are you still figuring that out?

1 Like

I haven’t decided yet. It’s hard to price things :slight_smile:

Thanks for the icons, I’ve been using it for some time now and it just gives a completely different look to Studio. It looks brand new, still looks fresh after 6 months of using it. This should’ve came out as default. Well done :clap:

4 Likes

That’s a bummer, I spent too much on Ramadan and I only have 25 AED

Is this active yet? I’d like to use your icons for my plugins.

They’re not hidden anymore! :blush::blush:

Hi! I was interested if is there any progress of the licensing part. I would like to use your icons in my editor as well as in MKDocs.

New icons for the Intersect CSG operation got added, are you going to update this pack for this?

Quick question. On my other computer these icons look amazing, however on my other computer, the one im on right now, the icons are very pixelated. Is this something on my end or how can i get them unpixelated ?

They don’t look pixelated in the image. Images are made of pixels after all. Maybe you could show a high-quality close up?