Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

bro this is legit amazing i love you

1 Like

Iā€™ll update the instructions with the next iconset update, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not currently looking at adding more themes right now, but Iā€™m open to adding new ones by popular demand!

2 Likes

Vanilla 1.1 is out, with a few tweaks for legibility, a few fixed proportions, and updated installation instructions (including a new install option courtesy of @LordMerc!)

Notable changes:

The ServerScriptService and ServerStorage icons are green now, in line with the icon colour for server scripts:

ValueBases have been tweaked to emphasise the hand more:

The proportions of the ImageLabel and TextLabel borders have been corrected:

The PlayerScripts folder is now blue, in line with the colouring of LocalScripts:

Get the update here: elttob.github.io/Vanilla
Hope you enjoy this update :grinning:

22 Likes

Are you planning on changing the Studio Topbar as well? Iā€™ll LOVE if you did. :heart:

3 Likes

I would - I even have all the icons ready to go! - but unfortunately those images are packed into the Studio executable, so theyā€™re much harder to modify :confused:

5 Likes

Break in to Roblox HQ and tell them to give you access to it. :wink:

Is there anything else you could change or is everything else locked up?

7 Likes

The new install option will make it much easier. Now I wish I didnā€™t have installed the Mod Manager.

2 Likes

Would contribute by making my own icon set for vanilla but I really need to improve my skills in Inkscape before doing that.

1 Like

Iā€™ll attempt to make the installation I made better for future icons and attempt to have it fetch directly instead of me having to publish each one.

Icons look superb as always with the newest ones too!

1 Like

I was searching roblox files to see if i could find the topbar icon images then i was searching the post to find the guy that was saying there was ribbonbar.xml file so i could find it(i found a file with similar name its like it has everything a topbar button needs(name etc. etc.) but the image is just a path to nowhere like i couldnt find in the explorer) then i found out there was post made 5 minutes ago so i checked it and you made a update thanks so much

1 Like

Also i wanted to say while updating the icons my textures folder on roblox is at the program files x86 instead of the appdata folder as you described on instructions

2 Likes

Thatā€™s for textures that this plugin doesnā€™t handle.

1 Like

Its actually my textures folder, go check your own its same as mine. Roblox is installed to different location on my pc

2 Likes

That must take a while having to publish each individual icon.

With the screenshot you sent, how did you get the CorePackages folder?

1 Like

You canā€™t customise install location. I can tell from the screenshot that the icons in the folder is for stuff that Vanilla doesnā€™t support.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting - I have a folder there but itā€™s empty. I donā€™t think itā€™s used anymore?

2 Likes

Please stop spreading false information without researching, go to your own textures folder and you will see same things, Although i dont know why mine is installed on program files but it is.

2 Likes

When did you install Roblox on your computer?

Can we see your root versions folder as you might of opened one that is for an older version of Roblox.

1 Like

Iā€™m not spreading false information, people donā€™t have the folder anyways.

1 Like