[100,000+ Robux] Hiring an Environmental Artist for Horse Valley 2

weblogo3

About Us

Ming Media AB is the studio behind Horse Valley 2. Some of our notable projects include Pick A Side, Egg Farm Simulator, Would You Rather and Action!.

Horse Valley was our first game and hit the front page on its release 2016. We have learnt alot since then and hope to bring our newfound experience to the second installment.

About The Job

We are looking to contract a builder that can enhance and rework our map:

Overview:

• Expand map width by 800 studs and the water side by 200 studs.
  • Add a beach to the water side.
  • Add heights and hills to all “empty” locations, such as the expanded areas.
  • Add roads to the expanded areas that connect with the map.
  • Rework the surrounding mountain, make it climbable and add a cave.

You must be:

• Proactive and independent
  • Experienced in part terrain
  • Receptive to criticism
  • Communicative and send continuous updates on your progress
  • Able to create content which complements our game’s build style

Examples of what we want to add

Beach

Heights and hills

Cave

Climbable Mountain

Payment

We are paying a minimum of 100,000 Robux. If you think the job sounds interesting, but the offer is too low, please contact us anyway. We are more than willing to pay more for higher quality work.

Alternatively, we can pay in USD if you can provide us with a valid invoice.

Contact Us

Email: jobs@horsevalley2.com
Or DM: @SirMing

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Please be sure to include a portfolio of your work.

11 Likes

Update on the jobs:

• Map offer has been changed from a fixed 75,000 R$ to 50,000+ R$ because I’m looking for smaller maps too.
  • Horse model offer has been increased from 8,500 R$ to 20,000 R$. Would like to see what my options are before I commit to the one I got.
  • Game Icon offer removed. I found a graphic artist.
3 Likes

You list a screenshot of a low poly horse model as a reference image, but follow it with a request for it to be UV mapped.

I don’t feel that a low poly, flat shaded model would work aesthetically being UV mapped. Flat shading makes those sharp edges like in your reference image.

Do you mean for it to be a low poly, smooth shaded model? That’d look something like this: https://i.gyazo.com/63a27654046219bef028fede31554a85.png
https://i.gyazo.com/6e91cb920622e2a6c2c3b534565bd87e.mp4

I’m not looking for a smooth shaded model. I’m thinking the cars in Jailbreak for example are quite low poly looking too and are UV mapped for their skins?

When you mention size, what would be your estimate for a “small” or “large” map?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.