Various avatar outfits being deleted after outfit limit was raised

A few days ago, Roblox raised its outfits limit allowing users to create more than 50 outfits. However, as of yesterday (8/24/23), Roblox has lowered the limit back down to 50 outfits. As a result, older outfits that show lower down in the characters page have been deleted.

Expected behavior

It is expected that user created outfits would not be deleted

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/my/avatar

6 Likes

Is there anything they can do about this? I assume once the outfits were deleted, they were deleted forever.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I deleted the most recent outfits I made, and the old outfits showed back up.

It’s a shame it was just a bug instead of a feature, because my slots are always filled.

1 Like

I had 60 outfits and was not happy to see my 10 oldest ones deleted. I started to delete my newest ones and realized the old ones started to show back up so I guess they weren’t deleted but they were inaccessible to wear. It’s just displaying your most 50 recent. I imagine people who managed to save tens/hundreds over the limit are having it rough right now if they just spammed the save outfit over and over.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, this shouldn’t be an issue anymore, are y’all still having trouble?

1 Like

Seems to have been fixed for me!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.