Vault Commando is too large compared to other commandos

The new Vault Commando released by Roblox is larger than every other Commando in the series, and makes it harder to combo with other items due to this fact. Below is a screenshot provided by a Rolimon’s user.

Expected behavior

I expect Vault Commando to share the same size as others in the series, such as Midnight Commando and Arctic Commando.

When users buy an item from a series, they generally expect the sizes to remain consistent with other items, unless if stated otherwise (for example, the BIG series indicates they’re for bigheads). This inconsistency has happened in the past for items such as the Material clockworks (sparkle time, wanwood, etc) where they’re taller than the original Clockworks Shades, which makes them less valuable since people expect the classic look, same with Tix Shaggy being the Cardboard Shaggy Mesh where it’s harder to wear since it’s thick and clips through most hats.

3 Likes

I agree that the Vault Commando’s current size isn’t ideal; However, I suspect that it was designed this way to fit with the Vault Explorer’s Crown. I hope this isn’t the case, but we’ll see. Also, the outline of the commando has significant low quality.

See:

Click for pictures of wearing the commando with the Vault Explorer’s Crown

Front

Back

Click for pictures of low quality outline

Left

Right

Back

3 Likes

Thank you for reporting the issue. This is the fit we had intended as it needs to work with a variety of heads.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.