VC Red Triangle Error

I got my voice chat aka spatial voice suspended on my account for a couple days. When I returned to the day I was unsuspended, it worked for an hour or two before completely stopping. Everytime I rejoin the game I cant hear anyone, and have a red triangle on my microphone icon. I have tried VARIOUS attempts to fix this issue. I’ve uninstalled roblox, cleared cache folders, tried different microphones, updating my computer software so basically the whole nine yards. I tried using my alt account which has NO voice chat issue in any of the games with VC enabled, just my main. I am curious if anyone else is having this issue since its very bizzare it started right after getting unsuspended and is clearly not any issue on my end.

Thanks for reading this entire essay of confusion.

c084ec55b8942957422ac256822f68ea

10 Likes

Maybe you’re banned from voice chat or maybe you have to enable to voice chat in your settings?

I assume you have but going to ask you anyways, did you try to google it?

Check your privacy settings and moderation status.

I am also having this problem with voice chat. Still looking for possible solutions to the issue but no luck. I’ve tried all sorts of methods such as re-enabling 2FA, removing temp files under the directory, uninstalling, using a VPN, etc.