Vehicles velocity doesn't change with rotation

I’m trying to use VectoryForce to control the acceleration of my vehicle. However, the car when it turns is stuck in the drift state and the velocity doesn’t change and follow it for smooth movement. I have tried to change a few numbers and it’s not done anything here are some attributes and things used:

this is the acceleration

local lv = (engine.CFrame*CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(90),0)).LookVector
		engine.VectorForce.Force = Vector3.new(lv.X,0,lv.Z)*(script.Parent:GetAttribute("Speed")*vehicleSeat.Throttle * vehicleSeat.AssemblyMass)

this is the rotational stuff

if vehicleSeat.Throttle ~= 0 then
			--This changes the angular velocity by multiplying the turn speed by -1 or 1 (Steer Property)
			engine.AngularVelocity.MaxTorque = math.abs(vehicleSeat.ThrottleFloat) * vehicleSeat.Torque
			if vehicleSeat.Steer == 1 then
				if engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity.y > -script.Parent:GetAttribute("TurnSpeed") then
					engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0, engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity.y + -.06,0)
				end
			end
			if vehicleSeat.Steer == -1 then
				if engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity.y < script.Parent:GetAttribute("TurnSpeed") then
					engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0, engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity.y + .06,0)
				end
			end
			if vehicleSeat.Steer == 0 then
				engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
			end
		else
			engine.AngularVelocity.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
		end
2 Likes