VehicleSeat Camera Doesn't Fully Preserve Original State

Starting zoomed in (first person): get into a vehicle seat , zoom out, exit the seat and your mouse is locked center (since it preserved that setting when you first sat down), however it doesn’t zoom back to first person leaving you bugged until you scroll again.

100% Reproduceable and only happens with VehicleSeats, not regular seats. Just put a VehicleSeat into workspace and do the above steps. I only recently noticed it, however it could have been there before.

Gif: https://gyazo.com/13d9dd2734640710ba553257215c7e48

14 Likes

I have never seen that bug. I just suggest you don’t enter your vehicle in first person.

1 Like

Ya. Or you could possibly make another camera that looks first-person but you won’t have the glitch

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

You should also allow for cameras to be able to roll along in the same orientation as the player.

This would allow for cool cameras for cars when cars need to drive upside down or along the sides of a steep wall.

Sorry not sorry for resurrecting this post, but this is still an issue. Have there been any fixes/workarounds?