Vehincle problem

Hello guys! :slight_smile:

So I made a scooter in Blender 2.82a.
I want to make this scooter a working vehincle in my game.

Is it possible? :slight_smile:

This is definitely possible! You will need to import your scooter model into Roblox as a mesh and create some scripts to make the scooter function.

1 Like

I need to import it , in parts, or just this complete mesh?

Hello!
i can see that you making a scooter but there was a problem with your language.
the language is not “vehincle” it was “vehicle”. and second not bad for your scooter but can you at some texture and handle of the scooter i can see it look like lightsaber and it not bad keep good work!

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I’m learning english, i try my best. :smiley:

1 Like

Importing as a single mesh will mean you need to create a texture for the scooter and import that as a decal into Roblox as well, however you can still import the scooter in different parts which will allow you to change the parts materials and colors individually in Roblox Studio.

1 Like

Adding on to what @PeteMcCool said, if you import the parts individually then it will be easier to animate the wheels for rotation, turning and other things in Roblox.

If it’s just a model and is going to be inanimate, then I guess you don’t really need to worry about separate parts.

1 Like

There’s two ways you can approach this

1. export it as one whole thing and texture it but not have the wheels being animated and spin.
  2. export the wheels and the scooter itself as different mesh obj parts and work from there, and being able to have the wheel physically spin.
1 Like

To add on to what @PeteMcCool said. Please don’t mesh the wheels together with the scooter. Because, if you want to make the scooter drive you will need the wheels to be a separate mesh.